The Green Machine Vs The Hoops

To be fair they all had their chance and felt okay with the worst kept con on the fkn planet.

Go figure.

[B]A Staggie[/B]‏ @[B]JS_1929[/B] 60m60 minutes ago

Replying to @[B]saintmirrenfc[/B]

Andrew Dallas shouldn’t be allowed to referee in our leagues. Dallas has a job because of father & not based on his abilites as a referee. He was shambolic during the Highland derby recently. I’d imagine fans of most teams in Scotland have a story to tell regarding his mistakes.

That's why he should continue to be given the games involving the wee teams ( Sevco v St Mirren etc...) , or in the lower leagues only where he can do less damage to us .

They are not her biological children.
Is it the fear of women actually exerting their right to equality and opportunity that scares you so much, TT?

Is it the fact that they can objectify and not just be objectified that allows you to sanction that complete and utter fuckwittery?

There's a new generation of young women coming through who are not only going to change the world, they're going to fucking save it too!

It's the incel mindset, TT.......you think you have the right to manipulate women sexually, socially, economically and emotionally.

When the sister's say no, the arsehole of last resort questions their gender, because obviously no oestrogen-fuelled lifeform could ever refuse Testosterone Tim and his alpha-male troglodytes?

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, you've never struck me as being an unintelligent person. You knew exactly the response your OP was going to get and I would suggest that you posted it at your cohorts bidding.

Is it the fear of women actually exerting their right to equality and opportunity that scares you so much, TT?

Is it the fact that they can objectify and not just be objectified that allows you to sanction that complete and utter fuckwittery?

There's a new generation of young women coming through who are not only going to change the world, they're going to fucking save it too!

It's the incel mindset, TT.......you think you have the right to manipulate women sexually, socially, economically and emotionally.

When the sister's say no, the arsehole of last resort questions their gender, because obviously no oestrogen-fuelled lifeform could ever refuse Testosterone Tim and his alpha-male troglodytes?

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, you've never struck me as being an unintelligent person. You knew exactly the response your OP was going to get and I would suggest that you posted it at your cohorts bidding.
What a poor lost soul! Apart from not being able to string a coherent sentence together and your penchant to be cucked, you can't even tell the difference between a transgender and a real woman ;)

???????????????

Members online

Back