The Green Machine Vs The Hoops

I’ve not been on here all week and probably wasn’t going to come back on because of the nature of some of these threads.To me it seams like some people are looking for attention or just love talking dribble.I’ve checked out some other Celtic blogs and it’s been embarrassing.I love sharing my opinion with others and listening to there’s but sometimes it gets pathetic.HH

Haha. Hopefully good to have you back.

Opinions? Ahem.

Thats wit its aw aboot stuart

I’ve not been on here all week and probably wasn’t going to come back on because of the nature of some of these threads.To me it seams like some people are looking for attention or just love talking dribble.I’ve checked out some other Celtic blogs and it’s been embarrassing.I love sharing my opinion with others and listening to there’s but sometimes it gets pathetic.HH
Haha. Hopefully good to have you back.

Opinions? Ahem.

Thats wit its aw aboot stuart

I absolutely love this forum because some days you can be feeling a wee bit down and then you see all the banter from especially the younger posters and before I know it I’m laughing out loud.

And then there is the political stuff which I often take far too seriously, especially injustice but I can say something about it or choose to ignore the choice is mine.

The music stuff is again a challenge for me anyway at times some of it I know but the newer stuff it’s like I’m from a different planet, but again its my choice.

This forum keeps me well informed to all things Celtic and especially through those posters with historical input which I find excellent. There are people with totally different views from mine but I will always respect theirs.
So me being me a wee softie I love Celtic FC and it’s fans and this forum keeps me close HH

I absolutely love this forum because some days you can be feeling a wee bit down and then you see all the banter from especially the younger posters and before I know it I’m laughing out loud.

And then there is the political stuff which I often take far too seriously, especially injustice but I can say something about it or choose to ignore the choice is mine.

The music stuff is again a challenge for me anyway at times some of it I know but the newer stuff it’s like I’m from a different planet, but again its my choice.

This forum keeps me well informed to all things Celtic and especially through those posters with historical input which I find excellent. There are people with totally different views from mine but I will always respect theirs.
So me being me a wee softie I love Celtic FC and it’s fans and this forum keeps me close HH
Great post GG ya wee softie ? HH.

And i love you GG.

Want to hear something funny. A guy i also love just blocked me.

Wit a prick he is ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bobby Lennox up front ? Ah don't know about that . I saw him down in Saltcoates the other day and he could hardly move - looked like a bloody statue !
But even the Statue has more mobility than J Defud. And better legs than S Darunaway comeback again Davis. And oor Bobby’s worth more. He’s a real Legend.

HH☘️?

Agree with most of above but if I don't agree with someone who has totally different views from mine I will accept there rights to have different opinions but I wouldn't necessarily respect there views

Agree with most of above but if I don't agree with someone who has totally different views from mine I will accept there rights to have different opinions but I wouldn't necessarily respect there views
Spherical I think you gave me a thumbs up before I fully posted because I pressed the wrong button so since I edited it go ahead and undo it if you want I won't take offence

Spherical I think you gave me a thumbs up before I fully posted because I pressed the wrong button so since I edited it go ahead and undo it if you want I won't take offence
Naw, it's a valid opinion jinxy and it's your own.

I don't take any offence in the slightest and it's a philosophy I take myself in other subjects outwith football.

There are many areas of life where I have no respect for other folks opinions, such as the opinions of butchers in the Philippines who slaughtered folk in a place of peace and sanctuary.

Standing your ground, jinxy, I have no truck with that and admire folk who have their principles.

Naw, it's a valid opinion jinxy and it's your own.

I don't take any offence in the slightest and it's a philosophy I take myself in other subjects outwith football.

There are many areas of life where I have no respect for other folks opinions, such as the opinions of butchers in the Philippines who slaughtered folk in a place of peace and sanctuary.

Standing your ground, jinxy, I have no truck with that and admire folk who have their principles.

"There are many areas of life where I have no respect for other folks opinions," i agree with that sentiment.

welcome to Ibrox.jpg

Oh jinxy67 you are right I didn’t explain that well at all. I’m glad you highlighted it and given me the chance to rectify.

Yes I meant that I respect people’s rights to their opinions but as you put it so much better than me I don’t agree with people who have very differing views. Thank you HH

Maybe that was t5he begininng of the mind games way LG

He cant work out if the water can bend round the globe, I blame that mental case for leighs issues.
Bent the scarf round the huns goalpost . lee ever seen a bendy scarf.Aye have you ever seen bendy Bucky

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JS108185835.jpg
    JS108185835.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Linfield-v-Celtic-UEFA-Champions-League-Qualifying-Second-Round-First-Leg.jpg
    Linfield-v-Celtic-UEFA-Champions-League-Qualifying-Second-Round-First-Leg.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Linfield-v-Celtic-UEFA-Champions-League-Qualifying-Second-Round-First-Leg-Windsor-Park.jpg
    Linfield-v-Celtic-UEFA-Champions-League-Qualifying-Second-Round-First-Leg-Windsor-Park.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
  • nintchdbpict000369304510.jpg
    nintchdbpict000369304510.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 0
Maybe that was t5he begininng of the mind games way LG

He cant work out if the water can bend round the globe, I blame that mental case for leighs issues.

Mad Dell wit a right fkn moonbeam he is.

Who’s the best mucker. Only tgm.

Moonbeams?

They like the dark shoite though. Satanists.

Tgm says he isnae but he says the earths flat and waters bendy. Hell he even kids on hes a tim.

His worlds went to hell in a handbasket.

HH fruitcakes.

Members online

No members online now.

Back