The Green Machine Vs The Hoops

Thai Tim

Assuming all are fit, which team would win if these two teams played against each other? Both teams play 4-2-3-1

The Green Machine: Manager: Rodgers

Gordon, Lustig, Benkovic, Ajer, Izaguirre, Brown, Ntcham, Forrest, Christie, Sinclair, Edouard

Subs: De Vries, Gamboa, Benyu, Hayes, Morgan, Bayo, Miller

The Hoops: Manager: Lennon,

Bain, Ralston, Boyata, Simunovic, Tierney, Biton, McGregor, Burke, Rogic, Shved, Weah

Subs: Trailist Goalie, Hendry, Eboue, Henderson, Malumbu, Griffith, McInroy

Ballboy: Compper

Last edited:
Assuming all are fit, which team would win if these two teams played against each other? Both teams play 4-2-3-1

Gordon, Lustig, Benkovic, Ajer, Izaguirre, Brown, Ntcham, Forrest, Christie, Sinclair, Edouard

Bain, Ralston, Boyata, Simunovic, Tierney, Biton, McGregor, Burke, Rogic, Shved, Weah

Yer havin a laugh right ?
Seriously fkn dubious using that terminology when i know you posted on cblog

You another fkn alias. TT?

I’ve not been on here all week and probably wasn’t going to come back on because of the nature of some of these threads.To me it seams like some people are looking for attention or just love talking dribble.I’ve checked out some other Celtic blogs and it’s been embarrassing.I love sharing my opinion with others and listening to there’s but sometimes it gets pathetic.HH

You seriously think a Neil Lennon team would get beaten by a BR team?.HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back