The Holocaust

I find it too difficult to read about the Holocaust, Dill. Man's inhumanity to man is abhorrent and nothing has changed since those days when we see how those in power in certain countries at this moment in time continue to oppress, demonise and degrade their own citizens.
The Holocaust should have taught everyone a lesson but dictators will be dictators. 😢

I'm paraphrasing here but a story from my youth that stuck with me was an Auto Union car from the 30s (Auto Union was AUDI in its early form and the Nazi's were big on using motor racing to show their dominance worldwide) this historic racing car had been uncovered and was being restored, when the restorers split the carbs from the inlet manifold they found a star of David etched on the inside of the manifold, a car that had raced around the world promoting Nazi ideology and superiority actually had a hidden star of David inside it because the engineering of the manifold had been done by Jews in a forced labour camp.
I loved that considering their unimaginable oppression they still were able to stick a finger up (albeit secretly) to the soon to be wiped out Nazi filth.

Im not point scoring im interested in your theories and how you formulate them.

It would appear to be no different to the nazi style propaganda fueled as border science

You keep making bold claims then referencing non authorative resources as good factual base

you made point that monotheism is silk road related and hold that point still i presume

but rather than admit its based on psuedoscientific assertions of cherry picked non recognised unrobust claims you maintain its everybody else who does not hold your claims as valid that are antagonistic

i havent made any bold claims but i do reserve the right to question bold claims i dont think have any veracity

strange you dont want to get to the truth on the topic almost as if you might enjoy formulating myths then calling them foundations of true scholoarly work

while claiming real scholarly works are frauds with no references when in fact they have multitude of references to debunk most of atwills claims

but you chose atwill version even though it really has no foundations that support it?

just strange?

truth is the lie

any old shite is good enough if you want it to be true

its a very sevco way of thinking dont you think?
FFS
And down the wormhole we go...again

I find it too difficult to read about the Holocaust, Dill. Man's inhumanity to man is abhorrent and nothing has changed since those days when we see how those in power in certain countries at this moment in time continue to oppress, demonise and degrade their own citizens.
The Holocaust should have taught everyone a lesson but dictators will be dictators. 😢
We had our own kind of Holocaust here in Canada, in the name of 'GOD'
Every week we are being told of more unmarked graves being found at the former sites of residential schools, run by the Catholic Church
They took First nations children from their parents, and tried to 'teach the Indian, out of them'
No amount of money or jail for these reprobates, can ever take away the pain of the survivors and their families
While hard to read about, or watch and listen about, thay are part of the human history and hopefully we learn from these things, but sadly, we don't seem to be able to
The war in the former Yugoslavia was another example of genocide, Rwanda another, my friend was with the UN, and has first hand knowledge, he shared some stories of what he witnessed
Talk about man's inhumanity to man
Most of us try to be the best person we can be, and help each other out, I just wish everyone was of the same mind
HH

Every week we are being told of more unmarked graves being found at the former sites of residential schools, run by the Catholic Church
They took First nations children from their parents, and tried to 'teach the Indian, out of them'
No amount of money or jail for these reprobates, can ever take away the pain of the survivors and their families
While hard to read about, or watch and listen about, thay are part of the human history and hopefully we learn from these things, but sadly, we don't seem to be able to
The war in the former Yugoslavia was another example of genocide, Rwanda another, my friend was with the UN, and has first hand knowledge, he shared some stories of what he witnessed
Most of us try to be the best person we can be, and help each other out, I just wish everyone was of the same mind
HH
The saddest thing about your post Dill, is that it doesn't surprise me. Shocks me, amsolutely. Makes my heart sink to the floor. But as you so rightly say, it's just another example of the depth of evil and depravity human kind is capable of sinking to. When we try to impose our opinions and beliefs on folk, whether political or religious, then, I'm afraid we lose more than the argument. Could go on all day and night about this. So utterly depressing.

FFS
And down the wormhole we go...again
What wormhole is that

the one where outlandish theories of a goebels nature can be passed as fact unchecked?

Just like in this country cherry picking certain information to promote a distorted agenda happens.

And the msm love to add in wee bits that allude to something but stick in peoples minds as factual when in reality it was word play to promote a goebels styl;e propagfanda machine.

Just pick any thread on ff and you will find out it was catholics that done it

and they cherry pick titbits of unrobost and embellished garbage written by a fiction writer and pass it as factual

so no

im no doon a wormhole again

i holding weird outlandish theories to task

the Celtic way

Last edited:
HH
Countless people were put to death for expressing views contrary to church dogma for centuries. Whole communities like the Cathars were systematically liquidated for daring to have their own opinions and individuals were often subject to the most inhuman tortures and executions like burning alive. Many of those were women, condemned as witches for having knowledge of herbs and folk medicine. The midwife who delivered a child today could be burned as a witch tomorrow. The barbarity was not exclusive to the Catholic church as their breakaway factions were every bit as brutal. Christy gives a good account of it here

Countless people were put to death for expressing views contrary to church dogma for centuries. Whole communities like the Cathars were systematically liquidated for daring to have their own opinions and individuals were often subject to the most inhuman tortures and executions like burning alive. Many of those were women, condemned as witches for having knowledge of herbs and folk medicine. The midwife who delivered a child today could be burned as a witch tomorrow. The barbarity was not exclusive to the Catholic church as their breakaway factions were every bit as brutal. Christy gives a good account of it here

this is prime goebells style propaganda

Its cherry picking the agenda

Where there evil blokes within the church

yes

there has been since it began

Its easy to cherry pick the argument. Its seems quite clear your agenda is back in full swing.

The picture is much bigger than your framed agenda

try reading a non fiction version of history written by objective writers rather than the masonic press pushed garbage of blame ra kafflicks

the emporer and kings of europe executed people when church held them to accopunt they broke away stole church property and justified by blaming ra kaffliks for doing what they the pre masonic zionists did

weird thats exactly what masonic press do to this day

it works

and its why i think you work for them

promoting half truths embellished with manure then blame ra kafflicks

Weird you justify and uphold all manner of vitiol and vice and condemnb the virtue seekers

Your goebels in desguise

You blame the victims while exenorating the criminals then scape goat by cherry picked framed agenda with no real reliable sources

What were the Cathars promoting anyway?

this is prime goebells style propaganda

Its cherry picking the agenda

Where there evil blokes within the church

yes

there has been since it began

Its easy to cherry pick the argument. Its seems quite clear your agenda is back in full swing.

The picture is much bigger than your framed agenda

try reading a non fiction version of history written by objective writers rather than the masonic press pushed garbage of blame ra kafflicks

the emporer and kings of europe executed people when church held them to accopunt they broke away stole church property and justified by blaming ra kaffliks for doing what they the pre masonic zionists did

weird thats exactly what masonic press do to this day

it works

and its why i think you work for them

promoting half truths embellished with manure then blame ra kafflicks

Weird you justify and uphold all manner of vitiol and vice and condemnb the virtue seekers

Your goebels in desguise

You blame the victims while exenorating the criminals then scape goat by cherry picked framed agenda with no real reliable sources

What were the Cathars promoting anyway?
7TPD.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Back