The hope thats killing them....

Lubos left peg

I got in touch with an old friend today. I haven't spoken to him in about 10 years. His family are going through some bad stuff at the moment so I contacted him to show him support.

Anyway, our chat got onto football. Hes one of them. After telling me our titles were tainted because "ra ranjurs" were demoted he went on to explain to me how "ra ranjurs" are going to win the title next season....so here is a list of things they believe. (He is a season ticket holder and a member on follow follow)...don't know why I lost touch with him really ????

1. McGregor and Forrest will leave at end of season. Probably join Rodgers.
2. Brown hasn't got the legs anymore and will retire.
3. Celtic are covering up the seriousness of Tierneys injury and it will end his career soon. (Hes being forced to play)
4. Sevco (had to explain liquidation to him, he then explained to me that I should know all about liquidation as Celtic have been liquidated several times....Fergus was the last person to do it....the proof is out there apparently) will sell morelos for 25 million and buy a title winning team.
5. This will be done on the back of Celtic losing 7 first team players...(I explained to him that if this happened we would replace them....which is usually how football teams are run)
6. There is a massive investigation coming to Celtic which will see us dragged through the courts and destroyed....(he didnt tell me what we are being investigated for)

The hope they have in Celtic destroying ourselves is sending them all nuts ???

I got in touch with an old friend today. I haven't spoken to him in about 10 years. His family are going through some bad stuff at the moment so I contacted him to show him support.

Anyway, our chat got onto football. Hes one of them. After telling me our titles were tainted because "ra ranjurs" were demoted he went on to explain to me how "ra ranjurs" are going to win the title next season....so here is a list of things they believe. (He is a season ticket holder and a member on follow follow)...don't know why I lost touch with him really ????

3. Celtic are covering up the seriousness of Tierneys injury and it will end his career soon. (Hes being forced to play)
4. Sevco (had to explain liquidation to him, he then explained to me that I should know all about liquidation as Celtic have been liquidated several times....Fergus was the last person to do it....the proof is out there apparently) will sell morelos for 25 million and buy a title winning team.
5. This will be done on the back of Celtic losing 7 first team players...(I explained to him that if this happened we would replace them....which is usually how football teams are run)
6. There is a massive investigation coming to Celtic which will see us dragged through the courts and destroyed....(he didnt tell me what we are being investigated for)

My God,the delusion is strong with that one.

With the remote exception of 2, the rest of this is hysterically laughable. I love Broony -- his celebration of the Killie goal is on my phone, Facebook and Twitter cover photos -- but it's feasible to think he might want to go out on top at the end of the year. Up to him, of course. But the rest of it is just an overdose of Deludamol.

Lubo good on you for showing compassion. Does your friend live on planet earth or has he some sort of cognitive disabilities. Or is the reality of his mob no hit him yet? More chance of the mankys wining the Scottish cup this year than Celtic being destroyed .
Again fair play to you.HH ☘☘

Once the Deludemol wears off this one is going to feel a lot of pain.

When you started with a bumped into an old friend..... that cnut anton went through my mind ???

He should write for the xfiles, with helium guy ,some conspiracises in there

he missed out Rainjurs have 30 million investment coming (I know, I know, I know investment usually means the intention of getting that money back with interest) this summer.

number 6 above is a reference to the Big jock hearsay they all promote about knowledge and therefore implicit approval.

Apparently Celtic 40 million in bank won't cover the compensation packages due to the victims of this hearsay, especially since it took place in other countries when on tour. They claim American lawyers are on verge of shutting down Celtic since it happened on us soil. Other than hearsay from huns, that's all proof they need, a hun said it, he wouldn't lie?? There does not seem to be any actual evidence other than hearsay by a nameless person who knows a friend of a friend and its all fact!

further proof to them Lawell runs SFA. Rangers have been cheated, ripping of society by fake EBTs is perfectly normal business. Liquidation is no different to CVA, club is not at fault. was old dead company.

But if that was true, and Celtic have liquidated many many times, including as your mate alleges under McCann then why would Celtic be directly to blame for some sort of conspiracy at boys club that was never ever under the holding company umbrella of Celtic main club.

But somehow same allegations at their club actually in their stadium was part of old company therefore not the club????

And further, why would a boys club that was always distinct from Celtic be directly Celtic FC fault when oddball(s) is under radar (probably masonic brethren to boot, Im certain if they were catholic it would have been front page news, therefore possibly more likely reason its all cloak and dagger).

Finally, rainjurs claim nothing from old regime except stuff they got through tainted possession, in otherwors anything they want to accept they accept anything they don't they claim that's old company, hahahaha.

Must be wonderful to be able to have totally blinkered perception. They on one hand say jobs only for the boys. Then on other say dirty tarriers should get a job, but miss the bit where the Celtic fans who don't have jobs often don't have jobs through their closed shops and bigotry.

Really all it does is highlight how powerful brainwashing through repetition of falsehoods over and over will eventually convince the thief that it was him who was burgled because all the stuff he stole was really rightfully his,

can't re-educte most of them they are so far gone.

I had one the other day tell me that Dublin has 70 percent of their million plus population on benefits that he pays for.

How do you convince someone that thick that he being ripped off and embittered by evil conmen?

he missed out Rainjurs have 30 million investment coming (I know, I know, I know investment usually means the intention of getting that money back with interest) this summer.

number 6 above is a reference to the Big jock hearsay they all promote about knowledge and therefore implicit approval.

Apparently Celtic 40 million in bank won't cover the compensation packages due to the victims of this hearsay, especially since it took place in other countries when on tour. They claim American lawyers are on verge of shutting down Celtic since it happened on us soil. Other than hearsay from huns, that's all proof they need, a hun said it, he wouldn't lie?? There does not seem to be any actual evidence other than hearsay by a nameless person who knows a friend of a friend and its all fact!

further proof to them Lawell runs SFA. Rangers have been cheated, ripping of society by fake EBTs is perfectly normal business. Liquidation is no different to CVA, club is not at fault. was old dead company.

But if that was true, and Celtic have liquidated many many times, including as your mate alleges under McCann then why would Celtic be directly to blame for some sort of conspiracy at boys club that was never ever under the holding company umbrella of Celtic main club.

But somehow same allegations at their club actually in their stadium was part of old company therefore not the club????

And further, why would a boys club that was always distinct from Celtic be directly Celtic FC fault when oddball(s) is under radar (probably masonic brethren to boot, Im certain if they were catholic it would have been front page news, therefore possibly more likely reason its all cloak and dagger).

Finally, rainjurs claim nothing from old regime except stuff they got through tainted possession, in otherwors anything they want to accept they accept anything they don't they claim that's old company, hahahaha.

Must be wonderful to be able to have totally blinkered perception. They on one hand say jobs only for the boys. Then on other say dirty tarriers should get a job, but miss the bit where the Celtic fans who don't have jobs often don't have jobs through their closed shops and bigotry.

Really all it does is highlight how powerful brainwashing through repetition of falsehoods over and over will eventually convince the thief that it was him who was burgled because all the stuff he stole was really rightfully his,

can't re-educte most of them they are so far gone.

I had one the other day tell me that Dublin has 70 percent of their million plus population on benefits that he pays for.

How do you convince someone that thick that he being ripped off and embittered by evil conmen?
he Rolls Buildings
Hearing Room 5
Before DEPUTY MASTER BARTLETT (Sitting on behalf of MASTER TEVERSON)
Monday 15 April 2019
At 02:30 PM

Application Hearing
BL-2018-001350 Sevco 5088 Limited v Charles and another

he Rolls Buildings
Hearing Room 5
Before DEPUTY MASTER BARTLETT (Sitting on behalf of MASTER TEVERSON)
Monday 15 April 2019
At 02:30 PM

Application Hearing
BL-2018-001350 Sevco 5088 Limited v Charles and another
sevco 5088 subsidiary of The Rangers FC Group Ltd previously Wavetower Ltd (owned by Worthington Group) which is owned by dude who was business parter of Whyte in Hong Kong businesses that all went pear shaped allegedly?

The rangers fc group ltd claims it was victim of fraud when a director of sevco 5088 resigned and set up another company called sevco Scotland limited.

Maybe deeds went to 5088
Assets went to Scotland???

funnily enough Trfcg ltd is still owed 20M+ in its annual filings at companies house. And last season at least it received 1 million payment from an unknown entity which suggests the 20M owed to the supposedly dead holding company of dead ranger fc.

you would think the msm would be all over that scandal

the deeds are potentially still owned by the holding company that didn't die and has been alive and well while rangers lie buried at the crypt.

Sevco great wee team

Did you get this ''friend'' an appointment with a trick cyclist yet?

Wd make it 20 yrs nxt time m8!!??????

They are also spending millions each year trying to beat Aberdeen into second place, all the while thinking they are catching us. Now that is deluded.

Members online

Latest posts

Back