The hope thats killing them....

I got in touch with an old friend today. I haven't spoken to him in about 10 years. His family are going through some bad stuff at the moment so I contacted him to show him support.

Anyway, our chat got onto football. Hes one of them. After telling me our titles were tainted because "ra ranjurs" were demoted he went on to explain to me how "ra ranjurs" are going to win the title next season....so here is a list of things they believe. (He is a season ticket holder and a member on follow follow)...don't know why I lost touch with him really ????

1. McGregor and Forrest will leave at end of season. Probably join Rodgers.
2. Brown hasn't got the legs anymore and will retire.
3. Celtic are covering up the seriousness of Tierneys injury and it will end his career soon. (Hes being forced to play)
4. Sevco (had to explain liquidation to him, he then explained to me that I should know all about liquidation as Celtic have been liquidated several times....Fergus was the last person to do it....the proof is out there apparently) will sell morelos for 25 million and buy a title winning team.
5. This will be done on the back of Celtic losing 7 first team players...(I explained to him that if this happened we would replace them....which is usually how football teams are run)
6. There is a massive investigation coming to Celtic which will see us dragged through the courts and destroyed....(he didnt tell me what we are being investigated for)

The hope they have in Celtic destroying ourselves is sending them all nuts ???
Its the only hope they have cos no one else but us can do it

I got in touch with an old friend today. I haven't spoken to him in about 10 years. His family are going through some bad stuff at the moment so I contacted him to show him support.

Anyway, our chat got onto football. Hes one of them. After telling me our titles were tainted because "ra ranjurs" were demoted he went on to explain to me how "ra ranjurs" are going to win the title next season....so here is a list of things they believe. (He is a season ticket holder and a member on follow follow)...don't know why I lost touch with him really ????

1. McGregor and Forrest will leave at end of season. Probably join Rodgers.
2. Brown hasn't got the legs anymore and will retire.
3. Celtic are covering up the seriousness of Tierneys injury and it will end his career soon. (Hes being forced to play)
4. Sevco (had to explain liquidation to him, he then explained to me that I should know all about liquidation as Celtic have been liquidated several times....Fergus was the last person to do it....the proof is out there apparently) will sell morelos for 25 million and buy a title winning team.
5. This will be done on the back of Celtic losing 7 first team players...(I explained to him that if this happened we would replace them....which is usually how football teams are run)
6. There is a massive investigation coming to Celtic which will see us dragged through the courts and destroyed....(he didnt tell me what we are being investigated for)

The hope they have in Celtic destroying ourselves is sending them all nuts ???

The only way to respond to that......

Unhinged or what
the more they hope an pray the worse it gets , fucken great watchin an listening to ther waillings abt evryhing any anyhing remember well how they gloated ther big blue noses aff during ther 9 now its our time no tax dodging no dodgy contracts just pure class an hard work we are where we belong ! in ther case ASK THE AUDIENCE ????? HAHA HH!

Build them up buttercup then watch them burn and crash. Oh life can be truly beautiful at times.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back