The huns and the shout about the big kit deal.

Big Bobo's bunnet

So I've been having a bit of a debate of sorts with a few of the Orcs. The topic moved over to the kit deal. The pish I was being hit with was unreal.
For the record I don't belive the 20m figure. Not at least till I see it printed in the accounts whenever they make an appearance.
I was being told they were a big brand. I argued against. Phil pointed out they needed 7m to expand operations and in comparison celtic were given 11m just as a lump from sponsorship this year.
I had a dig and found Castores accounts. This doesn't include the new investment of 7m.
I'm still struggling to identify anything that would point to this being a big brand 🤣Screenshot_20200517-180234_Adobe Acrobat.jpgScreenshot_20200517-180205_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
Ouch

So I've been having a bit of a debate of sorts with a few of the Orcs. The topic moved over to the kit deal. The pish I was being hit with was unreal.
For the record I don't belive the 20m figure. Not at least till I see it printed in the accounts whenever they make an appearance.
I was being told they were a big brand. I argued against. Phil pointed out they needed 7m to expand operations and in comparison celtic were given 11m just as a lump from sponsorship this year.
I had a dig and found Castores accounts. This doesn't include the new investment of 7m.
I'm still struggling to identify anything that would point to this being a big brand 🤣View attachment 9430View attachment 9431
Ouch
They claim to be a big brand, yet only have two shops. One in London and the other in liverpool. They have only been around for 4 years, half the age of sevco. Hardly a big brand 🤔

Apparently the gullibillies were put on high alert that a highly important message was coming their way this morning. Some of them even waited up all night for the kit announcement which they'd already received an email about and quite a few vented their frustrations

Towards the end of their statement Castore state:
"We know that talk is cheap"
Which is ironic because so are Sevco but their shirts won't be if ever they are made.

"2 shops no stock moving due to lockdown reading they accounts there's not a chance in hell they have presued sevco by themsels more like a 3rd party who are in litigation and which might rumble on for another year have shifted buisness onto one of there small companys say to boost the brand ,,,get sales in while remaining in the background and when the times right go public with the share issue

that's how i would do it if i was business man in the retail sector ,,,,just sayin like

Reading through the email I noted another King-style rip-off for the Gullibillies .

To get a sneak 'preview ' of their new 20-21 strips members of MyGers ( subscription mandatory ) will get first viewing .
So , as always with Sevco , the Gullibillies are being fleeced - again !

You have to admire the sheer gall of those running the Big Hoose - and despair at the utter stupidity of any supporter who joins MyGers and shells out more cash just to catch a glimpse of a football shirt !

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back