The Huns are revolting

Torrancetim

We look this morning at swallow swallow , just for a laugh to find the orcs are imploding over the bomber brown article in today’s DR , had to then read it , bomb threats, coded warnings etc all from there own support , hollow hollow is full of the usual , lie, deflect, deny punters , it the Tim’s fault , but from one of there own it shows what a dark bigoted set of scum bags they really are , interesting read

We look this morning at swallow swallow , just for a laugh to find the orcs are imploding over the bomber brown article in today’s DR , had to then read it , bomb threats, coded warnings etc all from there own support , hollow hollow is full of the usual , lie, deflect, deny punters , it the Tim’s fault , but from one of there own it shows what a dark bigoted set of scum bags they really are , interesting read

Can you post the article or give us a flavour of what the booze bag was on about in it?

Their thread on Hollicom is the vilest I've seen in a long time, even from those manky morons and I hope those being vilified consult their lawyers first thing on Monday morning.

They've already lost the league this season coming and this is the only way they can score points. They conveniently forget what happened with their own employees but 2 wrongs don't make a right so the pot shouldn't be calling the kettle black.

The filth are disgusting and vile as well as revolting. May the long arm of the law catch up with them though I won't be holding my breath.
? ? ?

Their thread on Hollicom is the vilest I've seen in a long time, even from those manky morons and I hope those being vilified consult their lawyers first thing on Monday morning.

They've already lost the league this season coming and this is the only way they can score points. They conveniently forget what happened with their own employees but 2 wrongs don't make a right so the pot shouldn't be calling the kettle black.

The filth are disgusting and vile as well as revolting. May the long arm of the law catch up with them though I won't be holding my breath.
? ? ?

Hollicom?

According to the zombies who know no boundaries when it comes to weaponising child abuse, Hollicom are some sort of PR mob that Celtic have hired to nullify any bad publicity over child abuse, bad publicity being any excuse for the smsm to throw shit at our club.

Oh ok. I saw a thread that they are claiming we will be sued for and lose a case for millions in compensation.

Hollicom?
https://www.followfollow.com/forum/...e-boys-club-scandal.80419/page-4#post-3884044

it would appear its a cloaked thread,

keeps disappearing off their list, I assume through complaints, but its still there, just not visible on the list.

Its akin to a brown shirt, hate filled, anti justice thread

but justice to a sociopath is just so one sided

That thread is prison material

in my opinion much worse than vigilante style peoples court of officially convicted Tommy Robinson

A one sided narrative blaming a whole culture for heinous acts of individuals

And its been weaponised to distort truth to suit a particular paradigm which is devoid of truth and justice

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/...e-boys-club-scandal.80419/page-4#post-3884044

it would appear its a cloaked thread,

keeps disappearing off their list, I assume through complaints, but its still there, just not visible on the list.

Its akin to a brown shirt, hate filled, anti justice thread

but justice to a sociopath is just so one sided

That thread is prison material

in my opinion much worse than vigilante style peoples court of officially convicted Tommy Robinson

A one sided narrative blaming a whole culture for heinous acts of individuals

And its been weaponised to distort truth to suit a particular paradigm which is devoid of truth and justice

Fascists don’t give a monkeys about truth and justice. If the thread was as bad as people say then it should have been reported. Them hiding it makes no difference if anyone wanted to check it.

If the company affected haven’t already flagged it up to police, it raises serious questions around enabling this sort of thing. Take shit, get shit.

Fascists don’t give a monkeys about truth and justice. If the thread was as bad as people say then it should have been reported. Them hiding it makes no difference if anyone wanted to check it.

If the company affected haven’t already flagged it up to police, it raises serious questions around enabling this sort of thing. Take shit, get shit.
I gave you link to read the thread

Even in the worst case scenario (according to the hun psyche) and with the unlikely outcome that somehow, by some complete aberration of the law, Celtic are found vicariously liable - what the huns have completely failed to take into account, is that Celtic are insured up to the eyeballs.

That's one of the advantages of having a corporately cogent chief executive!

But let's not fudge the issue. An organisation cannot be held to account because of some flimsy association to a monster.

If that were even remotely close to the case, then the BBC would have ceased to be in the aftermath of the twisted DJ. Let's also accept the presumption of knowledge that senior executives of that organisation were aware of his habits long before he descended into hell.

The rabid, toxic, biley boys now know that they cant match what we put out on the field of play. This is their anthem of last resort and rather than cast their unseeing eye inwards in self-reflection, they choose to further victimise victims by holding them up as a shitty stick to beat us with.

Shame on the lot of them. Threats and accusations are the only currency they are abundant in.

Back