The Impartiality od Scottish Referrees.

Johnnybhoy

James Forrest wrote about this in his blog today, I rarely post there because of the incompetence of the moderators, so I want to make a point here.
Do a lot of the media on football phone ins and newspapers etc, not realise that there is some sort of corruption in any job, from taxi drivers to bankers, to MPs etc,etc. There are rotten apples in every barrel in every job, so why do all these in the media think that this does not go on with Refs, and that is in every country.
I will name two of these rotten apples. R H Davidson from Airdrie who during most of Jock Steins time refereed eight old firm games, of which five were won by Rangers, and three draws.
John Beaton, who was photographed celebrating in a pub with supporters of The Rangers after refereeing in a game against us.
There is some kind of corruption in any job you care to mention. Are referees any different?

James Forrest wrote about this in his blog today, I rarely post there because of the incompetence of the moderators, so I want to make a point here.
Do a lot of the media on football phone ins and newspapers etc, not realise that there is some sort of corruption in any job, from taxi drivers to bankers, to MPs etc,etc. There are rotten apples in every barrel in every job, so why do all these in the media think that this does not go on with Refs, and that is in every country.
I will name two of these rotten apples. R H Davidson from Airdrie who during most of Jock Steins time refereed eight old firm games, of which five were won by Rangers, and three draws.
John Beaton, who was photographed celebrating in a pub with supporters of The Rangers after refereeing in a game against us.
There is some kind of corruption in any job you care to mention. Are referees any different?
Now we, us Celtic fans, often get accused of paranoia. However, the decision to appoint Beaton to referee our match today reeks so strongly it would knock an elephant out. The fact he was photographed celebrating with Huns after our last game in which HE officiated and was not even reprimanded STINKS. In any other Country, in any other Sport, he would have been severely punished and demoted. Yet our Board have done nothing, said nothing about it. Come on for fucks sake the man is hardly impartial yet our Board just bends over and takes this. I'll never understand it.

I think a good few are incompetent rather than bent, but the 2 outlined so far I'd agree with and a previous and blatant offender to make you question impartiality was Mr H Dallas.
Having been there the day he officiated as old rangers won the league at Parkhead I am torn between winning and losing today, because if we won it at Ibrox next week he'd be sitting at home to witness it. I'm a forgiving sort in the main, but I'll never forgive that penalty or the Mahe red card

What Fleming and the SFA are doing is baiting us.

They want us to go after Beaton so they can go after us.

We will need to be very disciplined today and in the next few games as the boots and elbows will be going in by every hun.

The MIB will be looking to send off as many of our players that they can, especially Scott Brown.....bet on it

I think a good few are incompetent rather than bent, but the 2 outlined so far I'd agree with and a previous and blatant offender to make you question impartiality was Mr H Dallas.
Having been there the day he officiated as old rangers won the league at Parkhead I am torn between winning and losing today, because if we won it at Ibrox next week he'd be sitting at home to witness it. I'm a forgiving sort in the main, but I'll never forgive that penalty or the Mahe red card
Dallas wiz a Dirty Cheatin Hun Bastard m8 just like eez boy is noo!!???..The pen wiz given tae penalise us fur coin throwing & he cdny wait tae send aff Mahe! Guy later binned fur corruption & yet we're supposed tae still feel sorry fur him???..Shda been a fukin brick thrown at the Dirty Orange Bastard, guys a fukin SMUG PRICK!!???..Whilst Beatons of a similar ilk Aberdeen are sooo bad it'll no matter! Its Party, Party, Party????????

but that's why MSM exist, not to inform you, but to steer you in the way they want to propagate any situation, usually for the highest bidder or the secret agenda that keeps you uninformed.

Newspapers are no longer impartial (probably never were) they are commercial and just like politics, the false notion of utilitarianism (aka hedonism, the best indicator of happiness is wealth (despite fact their wealth figure cannot grasp intangible wealth measures))

they are the 4th estate and the serve the 3rd estate (the burgess, the bourgeois, the masonic magnates, the barons, the guild masters, the money men, the bankers aka the pirates) 4th estate serves the control behind the worlds wealth.

the hierarchy ends in the business model, there is no longer an external king or bishop to lead the passions of hedonism utilitarianism, king to guide temporal excess and defect, the bishop to guide spiritual or eternal excess or defect.

the 4th estate serves a system that has no rational, the first and second estate has been decapitated, the monarch might exist but it serves the passion of the 3rd estate which promotes through the 4th estate.

hedonism or utilitarianism in action is best shown in the great Irish famine.

there was plenty of food
it created more wealth to export the food
therefore hedonism of the 3rd estate took precedence over the stomach of the serf (not peepo since they are not part of the power structure, less useful than animals you can chop up and eat)

do not serve the passions of the crown estates, therefore not part of the system. potatoes or death and if god can't provide potatoes they have chosen death of their own free will.

its no different to talmudic law, in fact I suspect Kabbalah is the guiding principle of 3rd estate since they are secret magical zionistic worldly glory seekers. the masonic temple is built under Kabbalistic magical principles and the stadium at Ibrox is built to exact masonic specs with the entrance to the masonic temple design the actual marble staircase.

would a 4th estate ever betray the masonic secrets agenda by exposing their game?

but that's why MSM exist, not to inform you, but to steer you in the way they want to propagate any situation, usually for the highest bidder or the secret agenda that keeps you uninformed.

Newspapers are no longer impartial (probably never were) they are commercial and just like politics, the false notion of utilitarianism (aka hedonism, the best indicator of happiness is wealth (despite fact their wealth figure cannot grasp intangible wealth measures))

they are the 4th estate and the serve the 3rd estate (the burgess, the bourgeois, the masonic magnates, the barons, the guild masters, the money men, the bankers aka the pirates) 4th estate serves the control behind the worlds wealth.

the hierarchy ends in the business model, there is no longer an external king or bishop to lead the passions of hedonism utilitarianism, king to guide temporal excess and defect, the bishop to guide spiritual or eternal excess or defect.

the 4th estate serves a system that has no rational, the first and second estate has been decapitated, the monarch might exist but it serves the passion of the 3rd estate which promotes through the 4th estate.

there was plenty of food
therefore hedonism of the 3rd estate took precedence over the stomach of the serf (not peepo since they are not part of the power structure, less useful than animals you can chop up and eat)

do not serve the passions of the crown estates, therefore not part of the system. potatoes or death and if god can't provide potatoes they have chosen death of their own free will.

its no different to talmudic law, in fact I suspect Kabbalah is the guiding principle of 3rd estate since they are secret magical zionistic worldly glory seekers. the masonic temple is built under Kabbalistic magical principles and the stadium at Ibrox is built to exact masonic specs with the entrance to the masonic temple design the actual marble staircase.

would a 4th estate ever betray the masonic secrets agenda by exposing their game?
TET you are either as mad as a hatter or possess a clarity of thought that most of us can't match. Either way I like your patter!

There all in it together.

Anyone but celtic. John Larkin.

Lays it all bare. The stuff we cane from the womb knowing.

Sleakit corrupt Cunts the lot of them

there was plenty of food

The 33rd steppers. Bampots but dangerous corrupt and organised bampots.

Dallas wiz a Dirty Cheatin Hun Bastard m8 just like eez boy is noo!!???..The pen wiz given tae penalise us fur coin throwing & he cdny wait tae send aff Mahe! Guy later binned fur corruption & yet we're supposed tae still feel sorry fur him???..Shda been a fukin brick thrown at the Dirty Orange Bastard, guys a fukin SMUG PRICK!!???..Whilst Beatons of a similar ilk Aberdeen are sooo bad it'll no matter! Its Party, Party, Party????????

Jelly and Ice-Cream sales rocketting lol

Why are we expected to believe that the son isn’t as corrupt as daddy given daddy slid him up the greasy pole too quick.

What Fleming and the SFA are doing is baiting us.

They want us to go after Beaton so they can go after us.

We will need to be very disciplined today and in the next few games as the boots and elbows will be going in by every hun.

The MIB will be looking to send off as many of our players that they can, especially Scott Brown.....bet on it

We get a draw today and its all over. They can run up their sisters humphs the lot of them manky troll cnuts

Erm naw. There all cnuts. Simples.

Now we, us Celtic fans, often get accused of paranoia. However, the decision to appoint Beaton to referee our match today reeks so strongly it would knock an elephant out. The fact he was photographed celebrating with Huns after our last game in which HE officiated and was not even reprimanded STINKS. In any other Country, in any other Sport, he would have been severely punished and demoted. Yet our Board have done nothing, said nothing about it. Come on for fucks sake the man is hardly impartial yet our Board just bends over and takes this. I'll never understand it.

It passed paranoia at the stage it was proved.

Their just not evolved enough to fkn realise it.

Sweep sweep

Members online

No members online now.

Back