The Importance Of This Site And Getting Everyone On It

"their coming to take him away haha!, their coming to take him away,to the the happy farm , where life is beautiful all the time, their coming to take him away!!!HH:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Farms aren't real you know, it's all a big con and our meat and dairy foods are all made in the government's own labs. They just make sure you 'see' farms on Countryfile and programs like that to make you think that farms actually exist. Get a grip Michael. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Think Scotland has blown it with McLeish as a manager wee Forrest and guys like him Griff and others can smell shite from a mile away. They are not going to grovel to a deludomol fuelled has been. Scotland will never qualify for a major whilst the SFA are calling the shots, the SFA will be renting hampden soon from Willie Haughey and will get to stage a game if its no been used for the carnival and concerts.

Farms aren't real you know, it's all a big con and our meat and dairy foods are all made in the government's own labs. They just make sure you 'see' farms on Countryfile and programs like that to make you think that farms actually exist. Get a grip Michael. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
One man and his sheep. Scary.

flat farms wi flat coos and sheep,on a flat earth and the moon's jist a light, oh and Kirsty wark's a man! ffs!!!

One man and his sheep. Scary.
I should know, BOAB after studying the subject for many years and not just what you simpletons believe without looking into it yourself, I can categorically tell you the truth that I, The Shamrock know for A FACT that there's no such thing as a sheep and if you think you have spotted something white and fluffy with four legs then you are a fool because it's just a wee man dressed up. Don't forget you heard this from me as I am always right.:geek:

I should know, BOAB after studying the subject for many years and not just what you simpletons believe without looking into it yourself, I can categorically tell you the truth that I, The Shamrock know for A FACT that there's no such thing as a sheep and if you think you have spotted something white and fluffy with four legs then you are a fool because it's just a wee man dressed up. Don't forget you heard this from me as I am always right.:geek:
Beware the wolf in sheeps clothing.

Think Scotland has blown it with McLeish as a manager wee Forrest and guys like him Griff and others can smell shite from a mile away. They are not going to grovel to a deludomol fuelled has been. Scotland will never qualify for a major whilst the SFA are calling the shots, the SFA will be renting hampden soon from Willie Haughey and will get to stage a game if its no been used for the carnival and concerts.
aye and wee faddy's sayin he'd turn up for Scotland wi two broken legs,couple of amputations,and a brain transplant!! hhmm hats off faddy,everybody's getting their tuppence worth in,celtic blog will be infested the morra slagging griff!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back