The joke that is SRtRC

What about Black Lives Matter Neil,their own supporters went nuts about sevco dropping the knee,who walks in the door the next week a free agent black centre back,so you will know my next question before I ask it,,is it really black lives that matter or the power of the £..???.

HH.
It's bizarre that anyone apart from goat worshippers plays for them. All the clubs in the world and some of these players can't find anything other than the blue pound.

Money mate, pure and simple, some people’s ethics go out the window, same type of people that sell they granny into prostitution if the money was right, don’t know how they can sleep at night, someone on here recounted a story about the hun striker Marco Negri, 30 goals in half a season, started frequenting Italian restaurants in Glasgow the owners/staff pointed out their anti catholic history and translated the songs they sing, he faked a eye injury from playing squash, never played for them again, left at the end of the season, disgusted 😡
Neil McCann is another who has 'selective' hearing when it comes to the HUNS support
There's not enough money in the world to make me play/support that mob
Cesspit, is right
From the bigoted Jimmy Bell and his fucking mop, to Slippy G, who has been an abject failure, since coming north of the border
Fuck them all, and their flutes
HH

Neil McCann is another who has 'selective' hearing when it comes to the HUNS support
There's not enough money in the world to make me play/support that mob
Cesspit, is right
From the bigoted Jimmy Bell and his fucking mop, to Slippy G, who has been an abject failure, since coming north of the border
Fuck them all, and their flutes
HH
Sound a bit bitter there mate would you like to talk?...😉😂😂😂

Back