The joke that is SRtRC

look at any anti Racisim or anti sectarian organization in Scotland and you'll find it is polluted with like minded bigots who help keep the numbers of incidents down and suppress any bad news from getting out

the local council run anti sectarian and anti racist initiatives are an eye opener for the amount of bigots actually get on there boards

You can go on the SRTRC website and leave a comment or message for them. They promise to get back to ye.
We should all ask them why a Club fined twice last season by UEFA for racism is allowed a free pass for racism by SRTRC. Why won't they condemn the most racist support on this Island?

Got sent this link. Not sure when it was from but shows how much of a joke Show Racism the Red Card is.

:confused:

Next up......Nigel Farage talks about the benefits of immigration and Ronald McDonald tells us why we all need to eat less meat.

Seriously trotting out John 'Bomber' Brown to preach about tolerance? Are SRTRC taking the piss?

Show Racism The Red Card (unless it's anti-Irish racism, if it's anti-Irish racism then maybe just ignore that so as not to upset the anti-Irish racists ).

SRTRC......a joke of an organisation who are good at paying lip service to the ideals they profess to uphold but then buckle to the whims of those they're supposed to be against.

:confused:

Next up......Nigel Farage talks about the benefits of immigration and Ronald McDonald tells us why we all need to eat less meat.

Seriously trotting out John 'Bomber' Brown to preach about tolerance? Are SRTRC taking the piss?

Show Racism The Red Card (unless it's anti-Irish racism, if it's anti-Irish racism then maybe just ignore that so as not to upset the anti-Irish racists ).

SRTRC......a joke of an organisation who are good at paying lip service to the ideals they profess to uphold but then buckle to the whims of those they're supposed to be against.

Not only toothless on anti Irish racism. Where were they when sinclair was racially abused, where were they when dembele was racially abused. Fucking nowhere. We got some "they are as bad as each other" tweet and that was it.

Not only toothless on anti Irish racism. Where were they when sinclair was racially abused, where were they when dembele was racially abused. Fucking nowhere. We got some "they are as bad as each other" tweet and that was it.

Shows you how much attention I pay to that discredited mob that I didnae even know that Lubo. Fucking shocking but not surprising as they've always been selective when calling out incidents of racism.

For an anti-racism organisation they seem awfully particular about which racists they call out. Which makes them not fit for purpose.

Neil Doncaster was out during the week to highlight in Scotland Black Lives Matter and that he and the SFA and the SPFL are all behind BLM.
BUT IN REALITY you's are all STILL Fenian Bastards of all colours and we won't do nothing even though UEFA fine sevco for racist singing on numerous occasions and we'll just stamp our authority by bringing John ( Billy Boy Up to are knees in Fenian Blood ) Brown to highlight how FUCKED UP And BLATANTLY BIGOTED and COULDN'T MAKE IT UP ONLY IN SCOTLAND COULD THIS HAPPEN THAT LAUGHS IN THE FACE OF HYPOCRISY THAT OUR FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION AND SPFL REFEREE'S ARE HATERS OF ALL THING'S CELTIC.

I dont think DJK that they have much choice when you look at who is going through their door.
Yesterday we had 5 possibly 6 ROMAN CATHOLICS playing for them at Pittodrie,the crucifix tatoo on Kents neck must be a horrific sight for them,big Katic came on at Hampden and blessed himself TWICE.
I dont think for one minute they will change nor will Brown,this is another venture they are trying to put up as a smpke screen for not if they start up again but WHEN they start up again.
Defoe was quick of the mark when it came to black live matter and rightly so,he was fighting back the racism he has listened to since he was a boy,I wonder how the same Defoe manages to shut his ears to the vile words of..up to oor knees in Fenian blood the same racism he has heard for the last 2 years since he arrived at the cesspit,the same racism I have listened to since I was a boy,I wonder if Mr Defoe could tell me the difference because I definitely dont..after all he is one of us Fenians and just one of many over at the cesspit..

HH.

I don't understand how any Catholic could play for the huns with all the bile that they have to listen to on a weekly basis and surely the relevant players can't be so crap that no other club would take them and also pay them more... unless they listen to the songs from the bigot book and block it with dreams of 10 in a row.

I don't understand how any Catholic could play for the huns with all the bile that they have to listen to on a weekly basis and surely the relevant players can't be so crap that no other club would take them and also pay them more... unless they listen to the songs from the bigot book and block it with dreams of 10 in a row.
Money mate, pure and simple, some people’s ethics go out the window, same type of people that sell they granny into prostitution if the money was right, don’t know how they can sleep at night, someone on here recounted a story about the hun striker Marco Negri, 30 goals in half a season, started frequenting Italian restaurants in Glasgow the owners/staff pointed out their anti catholic history and translated the songs they sing, he faked a eye injury from playing squash, never played for them again, left at the end of the season, disgusted 😡

Money mate, pure and simple, some people’s ethics go out the window, same type of people that sell they granny into prostitution if the money was right, don’t know how they can sleep at night, someone on here recounted a story about the hun striker Marco Negri, 30 goals in half a season, started frequenting Italian restaurants in Glasgow the owners/staff pointed out their anti catholic history and translated the songs they sing, he faked a eye injury from playing squash, never played for them again, left at the end of the season, disgusted 😡
never shuts the fuck up about them on his twitter account

What about Black Lives Matter Neil,their own supporters went nuts about sevco dropping the knee,who walks in the door the next week a free agent black centre back,so you will know my next question before I ask it,,is it really black lives that matter or the power of the £..???.

HH.

Sure he saw out his contract with the mhanky mhob and got every penny out them? 🤔 he had a 3yr deal and was never seen again after the " eye injury" 2yrs on his contract still to Run.

Sure he saw out his contract with the mhanky mhob and got every penny out them? 🤔 he had a 3yr deal and was never seen again after the " eye injury" 2yrs on his contract still to Run.
Fuck ra lot a them 😂 well done big eddy for sticking it up the know it all folk 👌 Frank McAvennie sorry frankie bhoy sky are aw pundited oot andy wanker sorry walker has the soup takers mantle tae himself 😂😂😂

Back