The King has abdicated.

I can't pretend to understand how the corporate world works. As a low income earner, it looks pretty corrupt from root to branch and it seems to have an uncanny knack of protecting it's own.

I don't know what the future holds for that mob. I hope it's full of suffering and pain, but I don't think any last one of them has it in them to change.

It's not just that they believe they are entitled, it's the fact that they believe that everyone else is obligated to service that entitlement.

One of the best ways to try and get a gauge on this is to put ourselves in their shoes. What would we do if this was happening at our club?

Our club almost went to the wall and we were nudged along the way by the legless wonder and his loyal pack of press hounds. No tears would have been shed and that glorious history would have been confined to some dead letter office.

What would they have done?

I genuinely feel that, in spite of our deep-rooted love for our club, if Celtic were known and seen to be systematically and historically cheating, then tens of thousands of good Tims would cease their support of the club financially and perhaps pledge their allegiance to a junior club or a senior club local to their residence.

There is no glory in cheating. There is no glory in feeling and acting entitled. There is no glory in having a friendly association and media pandering to your every whim.

Celtic are a powerful force within Scottish football, but that is in spite of the association and media, certainly not because of it.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I would have serious reservations about supporting a club who willingly screws people over (including their own) just for a bit of silverware and bragging rights.

In this time of national crisis, we will oft hear the cry of: "you get the leadership you deserve". The leadership of this country will likely be responsible for many people needlessly losing their lives. The leadership of that weird weird football club will likely be responsible for putting another club to a needless death.

My hear goes out to the human suffering caused by Covid-19. Not a tear of sympathy will be shed when the bad ship hunitania goes down.
Investors in the stock exchange have rated King a very high risk and has been given him the "
I can't pretend to understand how the corporate world works. As a low income earner, it looks pretty corrupt from root to branch and it seems to have an uncanny knack of protecting it's own.

I don't know what the future holds for that mob. I hope it's full of suffering and pain, but I don't think any last one of them has it in them to change.

It's not just that they believe they are entitled, it's the fact that they believe that everyone else is obligated to service that entitlement.

One of the best ways to try and get a gauge on this is to put ourselves in their shoes. What would we do if this was happening at our club?

Our club almost went to the wall and we were nudged along the way by the legless wonder and his loyal pack of press hounds. No tears would have been shed and that glorious history would have been confined to some dead letter office.

What would they have done?

I genuinely feel that, in spite of our deep-rooted love for our club, if Celtic were known and seen to be systematically and historically cheating, then tens of thousands of good Tims would cease their support of the club financially and perhaps pledge their allegiance to a junior club or a senior club local to their residence.

There is no glory in cheating. There is no glory in feeling and acting entitled. There is no glory in having a friendly association and media pandering to your every whim.

Celtic are a powerful force within Scottish football, but that is in spite of the association and media, certainly not because of it.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I would have serious reservations about supporting a club who willingly screws people over (including their own) just for a bit of silverware and bragging rights.

In this time of national crisis, we will oft hear the cry of: "you get the leadership you deserve". The leadership of this country will likely be responsible for many people needlessly losing their lives. The leadership of that weird weird football club will likely be responsible for putting another club to a needless death.

My hear goes out to the human suffering caused by Covid-19. Not a tear of sympathy will be shed when the bad ship hunitania goes down.

King is rated a very high risk at the stock exchange he has been given the cold shoulder by them which means he cannot seek funds or investment from that source,He has no assets whatsoever to secure a loan,the outgoings at sevco far exceed thier income,don't know what insurance they have to cover loss of income the premium on such policy's are high maintenance,they asses thier players at whatever price they like but then they need a buyer prepared to pay,thier players are contracted payment if you fail to pay or cut thier wage the contract is broken and the player can leave,so King has left a ship that is sinking fast no doubt the mugs will buy thier season tickets on a no refund basis like betting a 3 legged horse in the grand national,a fool and his money is soon parted

Last edited:
King is rated a very high risk at the stock exchange he has been given the cold shoulder by them which means he cannot seek funds or investment from that source,He has no assets whatsoever to secure a loan,the outgoings at sevco far exceed thier income,don't know what insurance they have to cover loss of income the premium on such policy's are high maintenance,they asses thier players at whatever price they like but then they need a buyer prepared to pay,thier players are contracted payment if you fail to pay or cut thier wage the contract is broken and the player can leave,so King has left a ship that is sinking fast no doubt the mugs will by thier season tickets on a no refund basis like betting a 3 legged horse in the grand national,a fool and his money is soon parted
There payment for the banjo player not up to get paid at the end of this month

Douglas Park - "It is a privilege to take on this position at the world’s most successful football club. We have experienced some difficult days but have emerged stronger than before."

The world's most successful football club! 😹 😹😹
Some difficult days!! 😹😹😹
Stronger than before!!! 😹😹😹
Fuckin comedian!

Heres the keys Douglas, were coming down the road!!

King has left the building . . . In a serious state of disrepair.
King has left the club . . . Up to its ears in debt.
King has left the team . . . Not fit for purpose.
But the sevvies still think he is the saviour. Whoever came up with that quote about being unable to fool all of the people all of the time had obviously never met the sevvies. Gullibillies doesn't do them justice. They are much thicker than that.

King has left the building . . . In a serious state of disrepair.
King has left the club . . . Up to its ears in debt.
King has left the team . . . Not fit for purpose.
But the sevvies still think he is the saviour. Whoever came up with that quote about being unable to fool all of the people all of the time had obviously never met the sevvies. Gullibillies doesn't do them justice. They are much thicker than that.
But he unlquidate Rankers, put a nomad in place, saw off SDI, and spent over £20m and brought in £20m fresh investment, and sanctioned a world class retail deal......Aye and am BOBBY FUCKIN EWING walking oot a shower! ...HAW!😂😂

Back