The king.

patmeech

So it begins again who will be the next.saviour kind of ironic we are heading into easter one guy I know he's coming from the east well I think we have had enough from the east thank you,so I said who he didn't know is it ALADIN AND HIS MAGIC LAMP he was not a happy bunny

So it begins again who will be the next.saviour kind of ironic we are heading into easter one guy I know he's coming from the east well I think we have had enough from the east thank you,so I said who he didn't know is it ALADIN AND HIS MAGIC LAMP he was not a happy bunny

They celebrated thinking corona would stop nine, not caring about the devastating effect of corona
They have lied to their fans that corona has held up investment
The old fool me once...........in fact let George Bush say it, he makes a cunt of it in the same way as the board over there take the cunt out of the gullibillies

"There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, 'Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. ...

They celebrated thinking corona would stop nine, not caring about the devastating effect of corona
They have lied to their fans that corona has held up investment
The old fool me once...........in fact let George Bush say it, he makes a cunt of it in the same way as the board over there take the cunt out of the gullibillies

"There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, 'Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. ...
All aboard the toilet duck Express! WHOO WHOO🚂!!

Back