The LOSERS Thread

Awe shucks look the huns are envious and jealous 🤣🤣
Trees, bar/cafe ( not sure about the bar part) as those selling confetti can already get a drink in hospitality, aye it can be done.

The cafe and trees , ticket office part.
Though trees are notoriously allergic to toxic wasteland so perhaps no to the trees.

Also I agree with that person , shouldn't be serving punters pish out of portacabins , had no idea they'd had to secure them with barbed wire 🙈🤷🏻‍♂️

The only stadium in the world where the protacabins are protected with barbed wire oh ma sides hahaha

It is an old post from 2022 before Tony left. As he deactivated his account it adds on "Guest" after his name.

It is about time Tony, Hoopy, John no, Rose, Ally, etc and a few other ex-regulars returned and started contributing again.
All for that , but not the utterly ridiculous rammy some got involved in over that rich beyond our widest dreams combined, auld wummin dying.

This is why I won't resort to calling Glasbhoy81 or anyone a " currant bun " we should be better than that.

We are better than that , I'd go as far as to say if you do call another member that then yellow card , another equals a couple of weeks > a month of not being able to post just read.

Last edited:
All for that , but not the utterly ridiculous rammy some got involved in over that rich beyond our widest dreams combined, auld wummin dying.

This us why I won't resort to calling Glasbhoy81 or anyone a " currant bun " we should be better than that.

We are better than that , I'd go as far as to say if you do call another member that then yellow card , another equals a couple of weeks > a month of not being able to post just read.
gie it a rest ya hun

You back lurkin again ffs 🙄
giphy.gif

It is an old post from 2022 before Tony left. As he deactivated his account it adds on "Guest" after his name.

It is about time Tony, Hoopy, John no, Rose, Ally, etc and a few other ex-regulars returned and started contributing again.
We’ll said but end of the day if they don’t want to come back it’s their choice and does not affect anybody else
Big boy/girl pants time mibbe

gie it a rest ya hun
That's kinda the point tbh Kelly, I can take a joke and banter , that I've enjoyed with people such as yourself and others.

When it's said not as a joke and not taken as such then we, the noisers have a problem and we saw how quickly that can and does descend into a major farcical problem all because an auld rich entitled "one" died.

Lead to good folk walking away, leaving , sick of what they were reading, posts from folk giving others pelters for not giving a shoite about it and others who wanted to make a bigger deal of it than MSM, as if that wasn't enough.

Ridiculous it was, fractured the group , folk joking and exchanging pov's on fitba and other things one day then turning on the same people the next day for daring to having ' opinions ' that differed to others, so it was great to see and gladdened the heart that yourself , green sprig , others, uch I don't need to go there you know, came back whether it was related to that or not.

Youd've thought or Id've thought I should say that lessons had been learned on the destructive nature of the infighting and on the whole I'd say they were but plainly not by all.

I don't want to make a big deal of that the other day but its not nice to log on and find someone's labelled me like that.

I reckon it was posted with no thought to how I might take it , I think I could've taken it a lot worse but I see the group growing again , new folk joining, and some who took a break have returned from self imposed leaves of absence. Great and more power to the Noise.

I canny be any fairer than how I'm meant to deal with that idt?, just looking for a wee apology and its forgotten.

I would like to have it though it doesn't mean I'll get it I'm aware of this and either way I'll carry on with my roon the houses 10 paragraphs to explain what I could in 10 words as to why Maeda, and Kyogo's extensions are super news for us etc.

I'll bore the shoite out of many and some others will enjoy a wee read, that's always been me in my time on here.
Just the same as I'm doing now.
Everyone knows this of me , big deal? not really

I'll soon see if it was meant as I first interpreted it or if that person will man up and act like tims should to one another, hold their hands up and just say " aye ok went ott there sorry" or words to that effect.
Something I've had to do myself.

To quote the great boxing legend Mike Tyson
“Social media made you all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it.”

There's no snowflakes chance in Hell that someone would say that to me in the Brazen or smiddy and that would be the end of it, not possible so why should it be any different here?

To give your eyes and brain a break though, for this part here, this is the end of it.

Apart from to add.....
just kidding ....the end 😉
HAIL HAIL 🍀

Last edited:
Seems like there's trebles going on still in Glasgow, they'll try anything to keep up with us .

View attachment 23154

Ahso! This is what a treble tastes like?
- Aye you're just missing the glassesCUPS
Edit: yon therangers whisky bottles ( they've evolved , now using bottles along with bowls ), that logo I thought looks awfy familiar.

Then I realised it is familiar it's Whyte and McKay in a bottle with different name on the label and a different price on it as well.

That'd make just the box about £20 haha

I thought this was a thread for the elitist posh cunts that watch (hope) for an English Tennis player, or Cricket team.
Ach, they'll leave it to the wummin or the U21s.

Members online

Back