The LOSERS Thread

So I've just woke up to this 😁😁
I'm hospital just now folks. Been posting since Sunday from my hospital bed. Developed sepsis through a cut I got at work. Not one single IV of paracetamol or antibiotics has made me feel as alive or awake as waking up to this thread this morning. I fell asleep when the match ended at 1-1!!!!
Today is going to be a great day!!
Any new on how Glasgow or Seville coped last night with a horde of angry huns....or did they all slink of home with their tales between their legs??

And could this be the final nail in the coffin for sevco?? I know it won't kill them, the dead can't die, but will it send them to the levels of Ross County and St mirren?? Will there be a fire sale of their players to keep the lights on?? Its going to be a great summer folks. Much ice cream with a side of jelly will be had 😁😁😁
Sorry to hear about that pal. I hope you have a speedy recovery 👍

I'm hospital just now folks. Been posting since Sunday from my hospital bed. Developed sepsis through a cut I got at work. Not one single IV of paracetamol or antibiotics has made me feel as alive or awake as waking up to this thread this morning. I fell asleep when the match ended at 1-1!!!!
Any new on how Glasgow or Seville coped last night with a horde of angry huns....or did they all slink of home with their tales between their legs??

And could this be the final nail in the coffin for sevco?? I know it won't kill them, the dead can't die, but will it send them to the levels of Ross County and St mirren?? Will there be a fire sale of their players to keep the lights on?? Its going to be a great summer folks. Much ice cream with a side of jelly will be had 😁😁😁
Get better soon Lubo. 🙏

Thanks all. I'm much better today!! Hopefully getting home later 😁. If big pharma companies could bottle the joy of huns pain they'd be laughing all the way to the bank!!!
That is some good news, pal. I'm glad you got it sorted quickly as that can be very nasty. Make sure you keep taking the medicine (3 tablespoons of sevco tears, 4 times a day - mmmm, very salty) and you will soon be fine again.

That is some good news, pal. I'm glad you got it sorted quickly as that can be very nasty. Make sure you keep taking the medicine (3 tablespoons of sevco tears, 4 times a day - mmmm, very salty) and you will soon be fine again.

Hospital were very good. They got on it right away. Bags of antibiotics morning, noon and night for the past few days....did feel like I was dying at one point. Lucky my partner watches all those 24 hours in A and E sort of programmes and noticed the symptoms!!!

The German support embarassed TheRangers last night.They were silent most of the game and probably passed that nervous energy to their team 😂The team shat the bed as usual against a mid table German mob.Congratulations Eintracht Frankfurt and good luck in the CL alongside the great Glasgow Celtic.

Hospital were very good. They got on it right away. Bags of antibiotics morning, noon and night for the past few days....did feel like I was dying at one point. Lucky my partner watches all those 24 hours in A and E sort of programmes and noticed the symptoms!!!
Glad your on the mend Lubo, although you've got me worried now, my wife watches awe they programs about murder. 😱

Hope you get well soon Lubo,it would have to be a fire sale can’t see a que to buy any of thier players anyway look after you’re self mate

Last edited:
All I've read online, unfortunately, is rangers FANS attacked by German HOOLIGANS. Rangers FANS hit by flares by German THUGS. Does our media not realise that they could help protect city's all over Europe, including Glasgow, if they started calling out these animals for what they are. They continually protect, cover-up
Our mssm will do the norm suger coat the defeat, gallant losers, pioneers of ipox
We're they have come from( my arse,) self inflected FAILED no CHAMPS League revenue what the saying again 2nd in Glasgow is no use is a failure for sure

Members online

Back