THE LUDGE AT ITS FINEST!!???

Watched their four penalties. Only one if which was. The other three a total fucking joke. There’s no way that bastard Dallas should be allowed to continue to take games. But, I bet the fucker does. As blatant as that other bastard, who us a reverend at one of those evangelical bastard churches near Cardonald College, can’t remember his name, against Dundee Utd when Levein went mad.

Here it is, Mc Cuntity was his name. Again, nothing to see. They win the league with his help that day. Another tarnished title to add to all the others the cubes have won.

Watched their four penalties. Only one if which was. The other three a total fucking joke. There’s no way that bastard Dallas should be allowed to continue to take games. But, I bet the fucker does. As blatant as that other bastard, who us a reverend at one of those evangelical bastard churches near Cardonald College, can’t remember his name, against Dundee Utd when Levein went mad.

Here it is, Mc Cuntity was his name. Again, nothing to see. They win the league with his help that day. Another tarnished title to add to all the others the cubes have won.

Remember it well m8..Dirty Cheating MONKEY HUN BASTARDS!!??????

This may be a cynical point of view but back back in my playing days the chat as we stripped and got our kit on it do we know any of the other side ,of course there we're always the hard man or the danger man with ball and he became a marked man,to be stopped or hassled.Now can you imagine the St Johnstone dressing room the little whispers we got another game against them next week let's get ???? Don't worry about the ref He hates Celtic more than we do,I don't expect dressing rooms have changed that much as I said cynical but just think of the players got clobbered yesterday

This may be a cynical point of view but back back in my playing days the chat as we stripped and got our kit on it do we know any of the other side ,of course there we're always the hard man or the danger man with ball and he became a marked man,to be stopped or hassled.Now can you imagine the St Johnstone dressing room the little whispers we got another game against them next week let's get ???? Don't worry about the ref He hates Celtic more than we do,I don't expect dressing rooms have changed that much as I said cynical but just think of the players got clobbered yesterday
The precedents of no punishment have nullified any idea that you are in anyway being cynical.

No even hiding it now folks, possibly the worst fuck you timmy we have ever had to witness. A sporting scandal on a par with the filth and the ebt years.
They are no trying to hide it, that's for sure. Blatant is at the top of the menu. Just shows you how well we are doin, and with a full team on the treatment table.

Members online

Back