THE LUDGE AT ITS FINEST!!???

Reminds me of season 20023

HUNS got 3 pens against Dundee at Dens Missed 2 and scored 1
Think Ferguson missed 1st 2 and Arteta scored the 3rd

They won the League by 1 goal ?

HH?
Correct me if am wrong bill but remember celtic getting 3 against East Fife 70's but can't recall anyone in Scottish football ever getting 4 in one game. HH☘☘

Anyone hoping for other teams to speak ,,,,,well it aint gonna happen going by St Mirrens managers statement he'd be as well doffing his cap and lubing his craic
Aye he shat it bigtime just read it?Imagine that was wee Lenny he would've tore strips off the prick.

Aye he shat it bigtime just read it?Imagine that was wee Lenny he would've tore strips off the prick.
Well theres somebody else that does not play thier games, wonder why Hearts got a result the other night.

StevieBC 1st February 2019 at 13:32

“I’m not sure why the onus has been put on the managers to change things [at the SFA]. We don’t get paid to change it, people get paid to do that, they should change it.
“I got the invite [to Perth] late on the Tuesday to go to a meeting on Thursday, but I had already made plans. I couldn’t go. But I’m also quite sure of the fact that the people who are paid to run the game in Scotland should be capable of running the game in Scotland instead of going around and canvassing managers who are not paid by the SFA."
“They should do their own jobs. It’s up to them to put their house in order and get things right. They can ask the opinion of managers, but the SFA and people in charge of the game have to take responsibility."
==========================
Spoken like a true Internet Bampot!
Extracted from the DR today: Steve Clarke is going to get into more trouble with the Hampden diddies… for stating the bleedin' obvious / the truth.

The club we love and support has always been against ingrained adversity. That's nothing new the level of discrimination it's Nothing new. Not playing the paranoid card but all through the Murray years you just knew something was wrong. And so it proved EBT'S aye but they were legal naw Sammy they weren't hence liquidated.
So why do you think anything is gonna change with this new aberration.
Celtic just need to do what they do best keep winning. HH ☘☘☘

Well theres somebody else that does not play thier games, wonder why Hearts got a result the other night.

“I’m not sure why the onus has been put on the managers to change things [at the SFA]. We don’t get paid to change it, people get paid to do that, they should change it.
“I got the invite [to Perth] late on the Tuesday to go to a meeting on Thursday, but I had already made plans. I couldn’t go. But I’m also quite sure of the fact that the people who are paid to run the game in Scotland should be capable of running the game in Scotland instead of going around and canvassing managers who are not paid by the SFA."
“They should do their own jobs. It’s up to them to put their house in order and get things right. They can ask the opinion of managers, but the SFA and people in charge of the game have to take responsibility."
Extracted from the DR today: Steve Clarke is going to get into more trouble with the Hampden diddies… for stating the bleedin' obvious / the truth.

And heres the comments after the game his article above was nothing to do with the game and was before the game and that meeting in Perth to take the derry away from Celtics complaint regards Beatton.

"
Steve Clarke says referee Steven McLean had "no control of the game" as his Kilmarnock side lost 2-1 to Hearts.
The Rugby Park side missed a chance to narrow the gap on Scottish Premiership leaders Celtic as their seven-game unbeaten run ended.
Manager Clarke thought McLean had waited too long to issue bookings.
"If you leave all your yellow cards until later stages, you get a lot of breaks in the play towards the end of the game and it suits Hearts," he said.
"If you see it is a physical contest from the start, you bring out a couple of yellow cards, it allows the more creative players to try to play.
"It probably worked against us later in the game when Hearts were allowed to make foul after foul to break the rhythm and determination of our guys to get forward."
Goals from Hearts' Sean Clare and Steven Naismith were followed by a Jordan Jones penalty in a seven-minute spell before the break and Clarke thought McLean should have ruled out the visitors's second.
"It was a foul for the free kick as well because Naismith blocks off Chris Burke, who is trying to cover the outside of the wall," he said.
"Fair play to Hearts. They were clever. You've got to give them credit for that, but if the referee's alive then maybe we don't get punished for it."
Clarke said of his side it was "a disappointing result, not performance - the performance was good" against a team intent on defending.
"Hearts came here obviously to make it difficult for us and sat in - five at the back, four in midfield - made it difficult for us to create too much," he said.
"It is difficult when you've got three big lumps defending the box very well. We will play a lot worse than that and get three points."

And heres the comments after the game his article above was nothing to do with the game and was before the game and that meeting in Perth to take the derry away from Celtics complaint regards Beatton.

"
Steve Clarke says referee Steven McLean had "no control of the game" as his Kilmarnock side lost 2-1 to Hearts.
The Rugby Park side missed a chance to narrow the gap on Scottish Premiership leaders Celtic as their seven-game unbeaten run ended.
Manager Clarke thought McLean had waited too long to issue bookings.
"If you leave all your yellow cards until later stages, you get a lot of breaks in the play towards the end of the game and it suits Hearts," he said.
"If you see it is a physical contest from the start, you bring out a couple of yellow cards, it allows the more creative players to try to play.
"It probably worked against us later in the game when Hearts were allowed to make foul after foul to break the rhythm and determination of our guys to get forward."
Goals from Hearts' Sean Clare and Steven Naismith were followed by a Jordan Jones penalty in a seven-minute spell before the break and Clarke thought McLean should have ruled out the visitors's second.
"It was a foul for the free kick as well because Naismith blocks off Chris Burke, who is trying to cover the outside of the wall," he said.
"Fair play to Hearts. They were clever. You've got to give them credit for that, but if the referee's alive then maybe we don't get punished for it."
Clarke said of his side it was "a disappointing result, not performance - the performance was good" against a team intent on defending.
"Hearts came here obviously to make it difficult for us and sat in - five at the back, four in midfield - made it difficult for us to create too much," he said.
"It is difficult when you've got three big lumps defending the box very well. We will play a lot worse than that and get three points."
It's good to see the touch line bans haven't deterred him from opening his mouth.Got a lot of respect for Clarke he's called them out a few times now.?

Clarke is absolutely spot-on!
The SFA cannot run themselves. Its no wonder when you fill the boardroom in a masonic manner, it's your turn, brother, you're number is higher than mine, rather than being the most intelligent n proper guy for the job!
It's so refreshing to hear a manager speak normally about the abnormal situations in Scottish fitba.
No need to 'speak up' just speak like a normal well-rounded human

This is a great wee proddy cuntry!!!

TAL?

I thought my brother was taking the piss today as he kept texting me Sevco got another penalty. 4 penalties.

In the car that fat cunt Tam Pieman Cowan, on Off The Ball was trying to say we get as much as them. He obviously forgot about the penalty at Aberdeen. The pen we should have had when the defender raised his hands and parried the ball out for a corner. Sincys goal ruled offside. Ray Face kicking Broon in the baws after five minutes, then going on to get away with three other sending off offences. Their offside goal against Hearts.

Chic Charnley was on and I hoped he would say something. Fuck all. We have to win in spite of their cheating, we always have and unless VAR is brought in for everything, we always will.

I sent a text to my hun pal calling them all the cheating cunts of the day, and my rock solid belief that there isn’t one trophy in their bastard blue room that some cheating ref didn’t help them win. He’s still to get back to me. Always goes missing. At best replies, Rubbish.

But he fucking knows. We all fucking know, including that prick Cowan.

Willie Collum the Morra. Could be worse, I wouldn’t have been surprised if after his display today Dallas was given it.

I don’t know why I’m surprised at their 4 penalties. I really don’t.

Clarkes bang on
And another thing Managers and players are full time ., results can be the difference between survival and ambition , yet they're results depend on part time fktards applying the rules and doing THERE jobs
Yet these same prt timers answer to no one at all ,

give away 4 penalties don't need to explain why

4 potential red cards ,,, didnae see it

celtic player raised his elbow no contact ,,,red card red card

The club called out after the sevco game but either didn't bother to follow it up

or
sat on their hands and went along to perth on a jolly

Members online

Latest posts

Back