The man who looked after the Lions

Talking of big families could you imagine having to buy wulks and muscles for this wee Celtic mob.

View attachment 456

Well you say that boab if you count my gran n grandad 11 kids n partners and no less than 3 grandkids per household that could well be us n then some haha.

What a crackin picture and shows how far we’ve come thanks to those who went before us.

??

Well you say that boab if you count my gran n grandad 11 kids n partners and no less than 3 grandkids per household that could well be us n then some haha.

What a crackin picture and shows how far we’ve come thanks to those who went before us.

??
Thats one tough reminder that photo, sheer desperation yet i bet there was happiness in song and stories, let the people sing.

What do you do if you jump in a cab and inside it there is three lions and they have been roaming the gallowgate. well you just be brave and say can i have your autographs. This how is how to sign autographs pished and still manage it.

As tonight is rememberance night here is the 3 three lions in my taxi.jpglions that was in the taxi
Berti Auld, Bobby Murdoch RIP and Willie O'Neil RIP.

What do you do if you jump in a cab and inside it there is three lions and they have been roaming the gallowgate. well you just be brave and say can i have your autographs. This how is how to sign autographs pished and still manage it.

As tonight is rememberance night here is the 3 View attachment 457lions that was in the taxi
Berti Auld, Bobby Murdoch RIP and Willie O'Neil RIP.

Ask for a fish supper ??

Only joking of course i would never allow anyone to buy me a fish supper or ever ask lol go’s against the grain for me.

So how about a foursome ?. Nope thats defo not me either and definitely goes against the grain.

So i daresay standing there like starstruck n a bit of an idiot who couldn’t get her words out ?

What a picture! Now was it a hypothetical question Boab or did you brass it in the taxi?

Thank God i have never seen Broony in a taxi though, rules coulda been broke ???

Ask for a fish supper ??

Only joking of course i would never allow anyone to buy me a fish supper or ever ask lol go’s against the grain for me.

So how about a foursome ?. Nope thats defo not me either and definitely goes against the grain.

So i daresay standing there like starstruck n a bit of an idiot who couldn’t get her words out ?

What a picture! Now was it a hypothetical question Boab or did you brass it in the taxi?

Thank God i have never seen Broony in a taxi though, rules coulda been broke ???

Staraight in as they came out of Bairds this what the lions were like after the fans had toasted them all day, BTW they were going to the game in this state, changed fucking days,

Members online

Latest posts

Back