The Manager

A put a word in for ye so looks like your fkd on that score just thought i'd give ye the heads up
Thanks bigman, but I don't need any help. I'm goin straight to the top. I know st Jude is the patron saint of hopeless cases, so I might call myself the patron saint of headcases and then every fucker on here will have to pray to me for help. And in return, I'll just tell Yis all to go and fuck yerselves!

Dear Headcase I am currently watching my beloved hoops so as you can guess I AM Goan mad mental is it ok to hit a Hun or mini Hun just fir 🌲 your sainted holiness

HH🤪

ps no Huns or mini Huns were hurtit in the making o this post.

:ROFLMAO:
Made me think of this.
Ra man goes to confession back in the '80s
"Bless me Father for I have sinned. I shot 2 cops and blew up a cop land rover"
"I see" said the priest. "For your penance I want you to do the stations".

Dear Headcase I am currently watching my beloved hoops so as you can guess I AM Goan mad mental is it ok to hit a Hun or mini Hun just fir 🌲 your sainted holiness

HH🤪

ps no Huns or mini Huns were hurtit in the making o this post.
More's the pity, jam.

No that these unanointed fuckwits would ever have the need of a saint, but who is the patron saint of the dead anyway?

It saddens me to hear all this gaff about NFL, you need to take stock Guys, yes his selections have been questionable, yes by his "mistakes" we're out the CL, however show me a Manager who didn't make mistakes, even the great JS made mistakes. At the end of the day who would you rather see lifting the 10iAR Trophy than NFL. Without him we could have some random Guy who knows nothing about what it means to lift 10iAR and don't give me the MON argument, that is history and a proud history at that, but it's history, nothing more. We need to stand by NFL, stand together, stand united, stand in solidarity with the Man who will lead us to the 10iAR. No one deserves it more, he has literally given his all for us and it's about time, we appreciated that. God Bless NFL

Who here has managed a furlough staff coming back to a high intensity workload?
I've done it and due to the eat out schemes it's been 0-100.
It's been a mind melt. I've posted that staff have went down injured with feet ripped to bits.
None of them came back fit.
They had no choice but to work with socks stained with blood.
I've dropped 10lb in a month.
On a personal side I'll admit I was lost going back. Initially. Wasn't sharp and wasn't on it.
I'm there now.
I have every understanding and empathy concerning our current predicament.
It wasnt a comparison from normal welcome back it was Christmas style covers mobbed pressure for my restaurant.
Some of the new starts chucked it with only universal credit to go back to.

If lenny needed a bit of time he didn't get it.
I know personally that it was hell for me and my staff.
Money aside.
After the international break we should be in flow.
As far as team selection goes. I watched people work and some of my best couldn't hack it. I didn't even feel I could for the first bit back.
Bad timing with the pressure of the ten. For me that's it.
I view us as a sleeping giant.
The coffee will kick in
HH

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back