The Men who fell asleep at the wheel have caused this shambles

Derry Bhoy

Get all the loanees on the next plane out of Glasgow, somebody anybody take Eddie away from our club this week it could not be soon enough,and any player that wants to leave get them out the door as fast as possible,I would rather see the youth players finish the season they couldnt do any worse that the current bunch of wage stealers.No FIGHT ! NO PRIDE ! NO Commitment ! .If we had been playing for another 90 minutes today we still would not have scored.
What a mess our club is in. Lawwell and Desmond have a lot to answer for Lawwell is jumping off the sinking ship and thank heavens for that. Our absent landlord Desmond has had 6 mounths to sound out a new manager and back room team but the wait goes on.
The Green Brigade got it right the Board /Lawwell/ Lennon/ Desmond all fell asleep at the wheel they should all hang their head in shame absolute disgrace.

And for months not a fk was given by any of them , sort of seems they were willing to accept this all season long
Fuckin pricks every one of them nae personal pride in them to prevent giving up the trophies so fuckin easy we awe knew it was gonny end at some point but fuck me this seasons been so fuckin weak we meakly bent over and excepted it get them awe to fuck thanks for the trophies n memories but its time to piss off disgraceful!!!

Get all the loanees on the next plane out of Glasgow, somebody anybody take Eddie away from our club this week it could not be soon enough,and any player that wants to leave get them out the door as fast as possible,I would rather see the youth players finish the season they couldnt do any worse that the current bunch of wage stealers.No FIGHT ! NO PRIDE ! NO Commitment ! .If we had been playing for another 90 minutes today we still would not have scored.
What a mess our club is in. Lawwell and Desmond have a lot to answer for Lawwell is jumping off the sinking ship and thank heavens for that. Our absent landlord Desmond has had 6 mounths to sound out a new manager and back room team but the wait goes on.
The Green Brigade got it right the Board /Lawwell/ Lennon/ Desmond all fell asleep at the wheel they should all hang their head in shame absolute disgrace.
Fuckin plane widnae get the bastards an aw day ticket get yer stuff and fuvk right aff Christie you can get your stuff anaw ya red eared we prick

I looked at the team selection and knew we weren't going to win. If there is a bright side to todays performance /result, it's that Kennedy has probably blown his chance of the job. It might also prove to players like Christie that he is not as good as he thinks he is. I wouldn't mind if the youngsters got some game time. HH.

Back