The Mighty Swede

TheAuldTim

Neil Francis, flew out to Sweden on Friday, instantly the cry went up Transfers. But what if, I ask, this particular recruitment could be too his backroom staff. The return of his sidekick Johan Mjallby The Mighty Swede. He has all the necessary coaching badges. The backroom team is still short on numbers. What say you all

Neil Francis, flew out to Sweden on Friday, instantly the cry went up Transfers. But what if, I ask, this particular recruitment could be too his backroom staff. The return of his sidekick Johan Mjallby The Mighty Swede. He has all the necessary coaching badges. The backroom team is still short on numbers. What say you all
Welcome, auld Tim.

I have no idea who or what's needed in the back room but I hope Lenny is scouring the planet looking for a top class RB

I would like to see big Johan back at Celtic. He was a great servent to Celtic over the years.
There is a good interview with Big Johan and Simon Ferrie on You Tube

Maybe he'll come back with another Kris Ajer ( he's Norwegian I know, but you know what I mean).

Members online

Latest posts

Back