THE MINISTER FOR COCAINE

D Asspherical plank's cat is doing SOS shout out
ezgif-2-cc3bf7173f51.gif

disny want 2 play doctors n nurses again 2nite with d asspherical plank

Last edited:
smoked hash for long time, coke once, speed once, mushrooms once. Alcohol loads. which is the lessor of all evils fags, worst. My brother died due to shit heroin, nicer guy you could ever meet. Assholes at work one day said aye junkies waste of space, I did not miss her.
Was never a dope smoker but took a bucket one night .dont now how anybody can enjoy that ??

D Asspherical plank's cat is doing SOS shout out
ezgif-2-cc3bf7173f51.gif

disny want 2 play doctors n nurses again 2nite with d asspherical plank
Hahaha that wee cat still outsmarts you, spoofer!

The best thing is, is that he'd kick the shit out of you too.

So tell us about yourself, doopster?

Tell us about the life, man?

The birds (hahaha). The obesity. The unemployment. The frontal lobotomy. I'm curious to know what makes a d onut like you tick?

My cat's doing just fine, poopster........bit puzzled as to why I'm laughing so much, but it's not everyday you happen across a genuine example of a shitwit.

My cat's doing just fine, poopster........bit puzzled as to why I'm laughing so much, .

u know wot dey say about weird kunts who go around laughing to themselves for no reason?
dey say! ah look at d poor sad mad kunt

Living alone? cats dont count
living online? drinking or gambling problems
addicts sayin its never 2 late 2 get help
dont b like some of d sad fux online, the worst who go around like some pathetic 10 year old braggin aboot d drink
https://www.drugfreeworld.org/real-life-stories/alcohol.html

Do not judge people because of their inflictions, can happen to anyone. There is no class system in this. But it is ok for them, been there lovably.

u know wot dey say about weird kunts who go around laughing to themselves for no reason?

dont b like some of d sad fux online who go around like a 10 year old braggin aboot d drink
My circumstances are just fine, doopy.........could always do with a bit more cash, but all things considered, I can't complain.

I'm not worried about me though, I'm more concerned about you and all this projection.

Do you know what projection is, dippy?

I'll try and explain it in doopsterese for you.

Wen d tik kunt is tryin 2 overcompensate by d flectin his own d ficincies on 2 udders.

Dats u fukface.....d king of dipshits. 2 tik 2 take a telling, but d lesson wont stop til u get d message.

In another aspect which a few will have seen. A lot of ultra wealthy do not care, they have no reason to be flashy old money. They probably more do not give a poop than you or I. Coz they have got cash. Knew peeps re: Krays (don't take photos ) to leather suppliers rolls Royce connel. We got to keep our philosophy for those who are in need.

dont b like some of d sad fux online, the worst who go around like some pathetic 10 year old braggin aboot d drink
:poop:dpoopster

My circumstances are just fine, doopy.........could always do with a bit more cash, but all things considered, I can't complain.

I'm not worried about me though, I'm more concerned about you and all this projection.

Do you know what projection is, dippy?

I'll try and explain it in doopsterese for you.

Wen d tik kunt is tryin 2 overcompensate by d flectin his own d ficincies on 2 udders.

Dats u fukface.....d king of dipshits. 2 tik 2 take a telling, but d lesson wont stop til u get d message.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

Back