The moonbeams are early this year

Weedocbhoy60

As the Scottish media print stories of how EPL clubs are dying to get their hands on sevco's "star" players it got me wondering.
The Greetin Buffalo is once again leaving for 20 mill and Premiership clubs are desperate to get Tav on their books. Is this just to deflect from the fact that they bottled it once again OR, are they really in deep in the brown stuff this early in the season.
With over two months till the window opens again the moonbeams are early this year. I wonder why?
Anybody know why? or do we just don't give a toss?

You have to wonder why they bother. Say you are the head of scouting in Scotland for an English team. Would you

A. Recommend players based on having seen them and give your own valuation?

B. Stay at home and recommend based on who is in the daily record and how much they say a player is "worth" 🤔

You have to wonder why they bother. Say you are the head of scouting in Scotland for an English team. Would you

B. Stay at home and recommend based on who is in the daily record and how much they say a player is "worth" 🤔
Well its no B 😀One of there headlines the other day was "Edouard transfer latest".Aribo must be worth 40 million now since he scored against Brazil 😆

Difficult choice. Probably why I'm not a football scout.

As the Scottish media print stories of how EPL clubs are dying to get their hands on sevco's "star" players it got me wondering.
The Greetin Buffalo is once again leaving for 20 mill and Premiership clubs are desperate to get Tav on their books. Is this just to deflect from the fact that they bottled it once again OR, are they really in deep in the brown stuff this early in the season.
With over two months till the window opens again the moonbeams are early this year. I wonder why?
Anybody know why? or do we just don't give a toss?
It's the equivilant to the advent calender but sevcos has started alot earlier
each window theres a big transfer

A player for sale for each of the twelve days of Christmas ? Still Widnae raise enough tae buy a selection box.
Still on the "I'm wondering " theme, what's gonna be announced first ......
A. Taxi for Gerrard
or
B. Administration is the best way forward for Rangers to survive as we restructure to bring the club back to where it belongs at the forefront of European,nay, World football cause Rangers are coming back to the top, going for 55 ...... etc ....... etc

Shite advent callendar, imagine your disappointed if you opened the wee door (no sizes tonight) and Tavernier fell out, then picture the revulsion on yer dugs face if that ugly wee basturd The Gruffalo fell out the next morning! Talk about spoiling Christmas! 😾

So, we all know that sevco are skint beyond skint. But I wonder, could this be a ploy?

What if, somehow they are managing to splash the cash again, and are saying they’re having to trim the squad in the hope we hold off strengthening in January, missing out on targets? It wouldn’t be unlike Celtic not to spend if they didn’t think they needed to 🤔

A cheeky bluff wouldn’t be beyond them even though it seems like they’ll have no option but to sell. Admin makes sense given they just bought Kent.

So, we all know that sevco are skint beyond skint. But I wonder, could this be a ploy?

What if, somehow they are managing to splash the cash again, and are saying they’re having to trim the squad in the hope we hold off strengthening in January, missing out on targets? It wouldn’t be unlike Celtic not to spend if they didn’t think they needed to 🤔

A cheeky bluff wouldn’t be beyond them even though it seems like they’ll have no option but to sell. Admin makes sense given they just bought Kent.

Kent is being bought in instalments, cheezy, so admin would mean that debt for him would would be wiped out. Cheating bastarts.

The Colombian mutant is a fine specimen of 100s of years of cocaine fuelled interbreeding , yet he is the golden boy for the klan, who get a hard on every time he touches the ball, fact is he is a decent player in Scottish football, nothing more, no international pedigree at all , the laptop poodle pack are now in full flow to try and offload this limited player in order for the lights to stay on at the bigotdome, floating pitches an all

Dirty moaning wee prick aside, I think he’s a pretty decent striker tbh. Folk say he’s never scored against us, without giving us the credit for that.
He is a goal scorer no denying that, but he's one of those frustrating twats that'll do sod all for 90 minutes other than pop up and score a tap in and the huns act like he's Messi. I'd rather have half a French Eddy than two Gruffalos.

Back