The moonbeams are early this year

Didn't they still have to pay £600,000 to hearts for Lee mcullugh?? When they became Newco??

I just thought it was odd that sevco decided to pay so much over the player's real worth..........unless they know that it won't get any further than a deposit before the good ship hun sinks.

Didn't they still have to pay £600,000 to hearts for Lee mcullugh?? When they became Newco??
They did and when hearts went into admin sevco offered a take it or leave it 300,000 i don't even think they paid that amount as it was reduced again

They did and when hearts went into admin sevco offered a take it or leave it 300,000 i don't even think they paid that amount as it was reduced again
Thought they turned that down because they knew that huns were about to go same way and the spl would pay them the money at end off season???

As the Scottish media print stories of how EPL clubs are dying to get their hands on sevco's "star" players it got me wondering.
The Greetin Buffalo is once again leaving for 20 mill and Premiership clubs are desperate to get Tav on their books. Is this just to deflect from the fact that they bottled it once again OR, are they really in deep in the brown stuff this early in the season.
With over two months till the window opens again the moonbeams are early this year. I wonder why?
Anybody know why? or do we just don't give a toss?

Its the same old firesale with unwanted goods being hawked left right and centre.

big candy would get a turn quicker than the shoite she supports 🤣🤣

He is a goal scorer no denying that, but he's one of those frustrating twats that'll do sod all for 90 minutes other than pop up and score a tap in and the huns act like he's Messi. I'd rather have half a French Eddy than two Gruffalos.

He never scores peaches though, they are always tap ins from close range.

wonder if he’s blind?

Members online

Latest posts

Back