The new economics ??

Celtic Ghostie

EPL with 9 days to go 29 million spent ( 230 million last year) 75% downturn ?? 5 loans in 24 loans out, Celtic 100,000 in the bank, no matchday revenue, massive downturn in sales of merchandise threatened boycott of season tickets Right fuck it lets pay off Lenny, Kennedy, Strachan, MacIntyre McManus and O'Dea mid contract, lets hire a top class manager and his backroom team including sports scientists and development coaches lets sell Christie, Ntcham, Edouard, Ajer, Barkas even at -75% of their best value in a globally depressed market and lets buy the quality players we deserve for a conservative 50/60 million to replace them ( because we don't want shite professionals from the mere SPL as they wont win us the champions league ) See that was easy and liquidation isnae that painful is it !! ? I'm not that great at this I forgot to pay off the board

Last edited:
EPL with 9 days to go 29 million spent ( 230 million last year) 75% downturn ?? 5 loans in 24 loans out, Celtic 100,000 in the bank, no matchday revenue, massive downturn in sales of merchandise threatened boycott of season tickets Right fuck it lets pay off Lenny, Kennedy, Strachan, MacIntyre McManus and O'Dea mid contract, lets hire a top class manager and his backroom team including sports scientists and development coaches lets sell Christie, Ntcham, Edouard, Ajer, Barkas even at -75% of their best value in a globally depressed market and lets buy the quality players we deserve for a conservative 50/60 million to replace them ( because we don't want shite professionals from the mere SPL as they wont win us the champions league ) See that was easy and liquidation isnae that painful is it !! ? I'm not that great at this I forgot to pay off the board
And here I was worrying about the task ahead. Silly Bhoy that I am. Thanks CG, I'll sleep better tonight.

Or you spend to ensure that we have a better chance at CL qualification - and the money pays for the new man and his team .
Celtic HAVE a bank credit line , Sevco don't yet keep on spending !
We HAVE billionaires on the Board and Financial Fair Play , as applied by the SFA , allows penniless zombie clubs to spend without limit - let's do the same !
Except OUR billionaire has deep pockets that are as tight as a duck's arse !

HH

Or you spend to ensure that we have a better chance at CL qualification - and the money pays for the new man and his team .
Celtic HAVE a bank credit line , Sevco don't yet keep on spending !
We HAVE billionaires on the Board and Financial Fair Play , as applied by the SFA , allows penniless zombie clubs to spend without limit - let's do the same !
Except OUR billionaire has deep pockets that are as tight as a duck's arse !

HH
Maybe, if that was the case they could have bought the Ten and saved the nonesense, ever wonder that maybe all is not as it seems regards killing off the huns. Lets be honest with a worldwide fanbase ready to buy everything ten, how much would have an investment brought in in returns.

Now we may have a new manager, a new corporate structure or feel to it and a bit of spring cleaning and the fans like the sheeple walk straight back in with the wallet open and 50 quid a Us v Hun game whilst the board cleverly use Derby as opposed to Old Firm as it upsets us and we may not part with our gold, been here before guys its just another polishing job and the board and TV have kept the 4 games and the media will pile in with the negatives and moonbeams about European leagues and other tripe.

There's also the flip side to this......doing absolutely nothing could result in a massive downturn in season ticket renewals as well as putting at risk a 2nd place finish and the crack at Champions League qualification that comes with it meaning the club's economic situation becomes even more dire.

Plus going by today's reports there will be a complete overhaul of the football operation at Celtic in the summer so most of the things mentioned above are likely going to happen anyway. so at best doing nothing now means we're merely kicking the can down the road for 4 more months and risking more harm being done in the long term.

What's the point. Seasons fucked. Worlds fucked. The wheel fell off my wheelie bin....is it still a wheelie bin or just a wheel bin?? Who knows, who cares?? Let lenny and the coaches stay. It won't sort my one wheeled former wheelie bin....there cannot be anyone on earth having a worse 2021 than me!!

What's the point. Seasons fucked. Worlds fucked. The wheel fell off my wheelie bin....is it still a wheelie bin or just a wheel bin?? Who knows, who cares?? Let lenny and the coaches stay. It won't sort my one wheeled former wheelie bin....there cannot be anyone on earth having a worse 2021 than me!!

...at least you're not Trump - ALL the wheels fell off his wagon !

HH

The elf loosened the wheel nut, serves you right for putting him in a covid jar! 😹😹

Wheel fell aff ma blue bin on Sun ngt taking it oot front of hoose, stuck it bak on & when I awoke Mon having been emptied it wiz aff again!! 🤔🤔🤔 Anywan kno Columboz no. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

God is hating on us celtic fans hard at the moment, that's for sure!!!
Spoke tae a m8 raday I hadn't heard from since March that I'd arranged tae go oot wae fur game v FILTH in March! Looking forward tae a BEVVY Seshion & PUMPIN 5 by them b4 Covid cancelled the game! Fast Forward 10 Mths & we are Noo Sevco, struggling tae beat anywan! The loss of Forster & the ineptitude of guys like Christie, Griffiths & Eduoard have FUKED IS BEYOND BELIEF! As fur that Defence gies a Fukin Break🤬🤬🤬🤬.. I could raise a team that playing against Barkas, Frimpong, Duffy, Bitton & Laxalt wid RUN RIOT!! It's called Johnstone Burgh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Evry WAN ae them HAS TAE GO.. UTTER SHITE!! 🤬🤬🤬

Spoke tae a m8 raday I hadn't heard from since March that I'd arranged tae go oot wae fur game v FILTH in March! Looking forward tae a BEVVY Seshion & PUMPIN 5 by them b4 Covid cancelled the game! Fast Forward 10 Mths & we are Noo Sevco, struggling tae beat anywan! The loss of Forster & the ineptitude of guys like Christie, Griffiths & Eduoard have FUKED IS BEYOND BELIEF! As fur that Defence gies a Fukin Break🤬🤬🤬🤬.. I could raise a team that playing against Barkas, Frimpong, Duffy, Bitton & Laxalt wid RUN RIOT!! It's called Johnstone Burgh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Evry WAN ae them HAS TAE GO.. UTTER SHITE!! 🤬🤬🤬
*FUKED US.. FUKIN FONES🤣🤣🤣

Maybe, if that was the case they could have bought the Ten and saved the nonesense, ever wonder that maybe all is not as it seems regards killing off the huns. Lets be honest with a worldwide fanbase ready to buy everything ten, how much would have an investment brought in in returns.

Now we may have a new manager, a new corporate structure or feel to it and a bit of spring cleaning and the fans like the sheeple walk straight back in with the wallet open and 50 quid a Us v Hun game whilst the board cleverly use Derby as opposed to Old Firm as it upsets us and we may not part with our gold, been here before guys its just another polishing job and the board and TV have kept the 4 games and the media will pile in with the negatives and moonbeams about European leagues and other tripe.
That is it, in a nut shell, Boab. We as fans, are seen as nothing more than a piggy bank to be opened.

We are like the kids, looking in the toy store window at Christmas. While the shopkeeper rubs his hands.

But for us, the fans, there is a new Christmas every single week, or even twice a week, when we can be relieved of our cash.

I am sure all have seen the photo of Peter Lawell rubbing his hands, throwing his head back with laughter and glee, whilst in the company of the Celtic board.

The reason for the happiness, would have less to do with winning trophies, and more to do with £ £ ££💸💸💸💷💷 💷 💷 💷💰 💰 💰

Ps. I don't mean this to sound patronising or anything such, but It was a lovely thing you did regarding MD. True Celtic spirit. Thanks.💚🍀

Last edited:
Back