The new economics ??

What's the point. Seasons fucked. Worlds fucked. The wheel fell off my wheelie bin....is it still a wheelie bin or just a wheel bin?? Who knows, who cares?? Let lenny and the coaches stay. It won't sort my one wheeled former wheelie bin....there cannot be anyone on earth having a worse 2021 than me!!
It’s now a disabled wheelie bin say it got a dunt in a pot hole and get a claim tae the council for whiplash and claim PIP for it and get yer elf tae claim care allowance yer oan tae good thing here if ye play yer cards right.Every cloud Lubo

What's the point. Seasons fucked. Worlds fucked. The wheel fell off my wheelie bin....is it still a wheelie bin or just a wheel bin?? Who knows, who cares?? Let lenny and the coaches stay. It won't sort my one wheeled former wheelie bin....there cannot be anyone on earth having a worse 2021 than me!!
:unsure: Not so fast young Lubo

Do you have some knt driving around london and surrounding areas with your number plate on there van ,racking up tunnel charges ,parking charges and congestion charges the photographic evidence shows a red van mines silver and a different make from mine but no knt will believe me or scrap the charges
One charge is sitting at £180 an counting as each week goes bye ,have reported it but fk all seems to happening on that front apart from the threats and charge increase

hopefully there wheel falls off to

Do you have some knt driving around london and surrounding areas with your number plate on there van ,racking up tunnel charges ,parking charges and congestion charges the photographic evidence shows a red van mines silver and a different make from mine but no knt will believe me or scrap the charges
One charge is sitting at £180 an counting as each week goes bye ,have reported it but fk all seems to happening on that front apart from the threats and charge increase

If its a Cats Protection van I'll actually piss myself laughing 😼

Charge the mob who is charging you, take out a small civil claims against them for the charges they have levied against you and the case has to be heard, it will get dropped and you will be reimbursed your court fees.

I'm doing dry Friday night, I'm not on a health kick, scoffed all my booze last night and canny be arsed going out for more.
Nearly 9 o'clock I'm getting through it....

(Fuck I'm bored)
Don't do it hoopy. Go to the off license. Its fecking murder. I've only stuck with it because everyone laughed when I said I would do it and claimed I would never manage it.

Invite then to take you to court, you can prove it wasn't you, they can't prove shit. They'll soon drop the charges. There are some pure bellends running about! (I mean the cunt with the fake plates no you Kelly, well I mainly mean them)

Charge the mob who is charging you, take out a small civil claims against them for the charges they have levied against you and the case has to be heard, it will get dropped and you will be reimbursed your court fees.
Shouldn't need to sent them pictures of my van and copy of the log book different make different color and even a different year theirs 10ft difference in size

blahInvite then to take you to court, you can prove it wasn't you, they can't prove shit. They'll soon drop the charges. There are some pure bellends running about! (I mean the cunt with the fake plates no you Kelly, well I mainly mean them)
Did that even registered it with the cops and got a crime number but the usual pish back that if you pay the charges first pish

Cops say the scams being run to avoid charges in and around london npr cameras only pick up on the plates so if your all up to date on your insurance and such it can't tell the difference between a transporter or a mercedes

Don't do it hoopy. Go to the off license. Its fecking murder. I've only stuck with it because everyone laughed when I said I would do it and claimed I would never manage it.
Nearly midnight, still sober, I've drank 2 litres of cola, designed a house, watching a horror film thats pish, the fucking Clangers were scarier than this shite, still bored.

Sobriety sucks balls, its official.

Back