The New Quality Street Kids!

Thai Tim

I think you’ll all agree Jeromie Frimpong is an absolutely brilliant signing. I have a Man City supporter here in Thailand and he was "gobsmacked" city allowed us to take the wee man from them. I’m not sure right back is his best position, but remember, Gareth Bale started off at left back. I think Frimpong is going to be a world class player. He could even be a Jimmy Johnstone style of player, out and out right winger. Talent wise the wee guy is immense, a true Little Big Man.

With players such as Karamoko Dembélé, Lee O’Conner, Armstrong Oxo-Flex, Kundai Benyu, Johnathin Afolabi and Jack Atchison the future looks bright. Now that the clown Lee Congerton has gone to be with his partner Brendan, I have every confidence in our new Head of Football Operations Nick Hammond. Is there any young player I’ve not mentioned you think might go on to achieve great things?

I think you’ll all agree Jeromie Frimpong is an absolutely brilliant signing. I have a Man City supporter here in Thailand and he was "gobsmacked" city allowed us to take the wee man from them. I’m not sure right back is his best position, but remember, Gareth Bale started off at left back. I think Frimpong is going to be a world class player. He could even be a Jimmy Johnstone style of player, out and out right winger. Talent wise the wee guy is immense, a true Little Big Man.

With players such as Karamoko Dembélé, Lee O’Conner, Armstrong Oxo-Flex, Kundai Benyu, Johnathin Afolabi and Jack Atchison the future looks bright. Now that the clown Lee Congerton has gone to be with his partner Brendan, I have every confidence in our new Head of Football Operations Nick Hammond. Is there any young player I’ve not mentioned you think might go on to achieve great things?
Aren't some of the young guys from the old regime?

But generally I think your right about a new quality street gang

The young players look very decent atm. Long may it continue.

Another one! Scott Robertson - looked very assured against cluj. He has a good silky touch. And I never mentioned Ewan Henderson, currently on loan and doing well with Ross County.

Another one! Scott Robertson - looked very assured against cluj. He has a good silky touch. And I never mentioned Ewan Henderson, currently on loan and doing well with Ross County.
The future is bright its green and white.

You still promoting the Orange is the new Black philosophy of ABC

Its a statement followed by a question with a hint of your agenda revealed.
Ill expand for you since your head is not connecting the dots you like to join.

1 You promote Anti catholicism - An Orange objective
2 On match day you introduce always an Orange themed Contoversy
3 You promote Gnostic enlightenment with Orange theme
4 You dont talk football on the site.
5 You promote anarchy and chaos- but claim to have special talent given from God to his chosen people to reveal the truth, which is anything but the truth when analysed.
6 You promote non sourced or bizarre sourced conjecture twisted from reality and truth
7 You see evil everywhere except in self
8 You refuse point blank to interact with real sources or real tangible theories but instead claim to be a truth seeker.

Ill expand for you since your head is not connecting the dots you like to join.

1 You promote Anti catholicism - An Orange objective
2 On match day you introduce always an Orange themed Contoversy
3 You promote Gnostic enlightenment with Orange theme
4 You dont talk football on the site.
5 You promote anarchy and chaos- but claim to have special talent given from God to his chosen people to reveal the truth, which is anything but the truth when analysed.
6 You promote non sourced or bizarre sourced conjecture twisted from reality and truth
7 You see evil everywhere except in self
8 You refuse point blank to interact with real sources or real tangible theories but instead claim to be a truth seeker.
That is such utter nonsense it's just not worth responding to. :LOL: Are you on some kind of medication?

That is such utter nonsense it's just not worth responding to. :LOL: Are you on some kind of medication?
I am on many medications as you well know

But thats my burden not yours

The truth remains worth seeking.

Why not try it sometime :p

It doesn't surprise me you are on medication, your statements, (well-intentioned they may be), are not very coherent or make a great deal of sense. A good example, on point 4 of your 8 point proclamation you say I don't talk football on the site. The irony being this actual thread is about the quality of Celtic's young footballers, it was created by myself, and it is you who has decided to take it off topic (non football) :unsure:

Regarding all those things you think I'm "promoting", anti catholicism, Gnostic enlightenment with Orange theme, anarchy and chaos, conjecture twisted from reality and truth, all I can say is maybe you need to cut back on the pills. For your own sake.

It doesn't surprise me you are on medication, your statements, (well-intentioned they may be), are not very coherent or make a great deal of sense. A good example, on point 4 of your 8 point proclamation you say I don't talk football on the site. The irony being this actual thread is about the quality of Celtic's young footballers, it was created by myself, and it is you who has decided to take it off topic (non football) :unsure:

Regarding all those things you think I'm "promoting", anti catholicism, Gnostic enlightenment with Orange theme, anarchy and chaos, conjecture twisted from reality and truth, all I can say is maybe you need to cut back on the pills. For your own sake.
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

💩

You aren't actually talking football but a strange promotion of young players that are not well known for their first team qualities.

You may well be correct that I am deluded beyond hope.

But my objections to your promotions are quite rational rather than delusional

But unless you use your superior coherent language then I will remain deluded in my medicated stupor.

You didn't promote this thread on any rational levels or even football knowledge.

I agree fully that these young men are potentially first team in future.

But currently they are far from first team added value.

The accusation stands on all fronts until you choose to address them with your gnostic wisdom

To point out my contradictions while avoiding addressing my concerns for your motivations in your vast majority of contributions is not a great promotion of your bizarre controversies.

Come on enlighten me.

Why are these false and delusional based on your promotions?

Members online

Latest posts

Back