The New Quality Street Kids!

I think you’ll all agree Jeromie Frimpong is an absolutely brilliant signing. I have a Man City supporter here in Thailand and he was "gobsmacked" city allowed us to take the wee man from them. I’m not sure right back is his best position, but remember, Gareth Bale started off at left back. I think Frimpong is going to be a world class player. He could even be a Jimmy Johnstone style of player, out and out right winger. Talent wise the wee guy is immense, a true Little Big Man.

With players such as Karamoko Dembélé, Lee O’Conner, Armstrong Oxo-Flex, Kundai Benyu, Johnathin Afolabi and Jack Atchison the future looks bright. Now that the clown Lee Congerton has gone to be with his partner Brendan, I have every confidence in our new Head of Football Operations Nick Hammond. Is there any young player I’ve not mentioned you think might go on to achieve great things?

OH MY DAYS🤣🤣

I think that his youth innocence and technical ability will make him such a favourite with the Celtic faithful

Despite his over enthusiasm in his tackle on Moreorless he"ll learn and grow into a top quality player

I'm neither sure of how much we paid City for him or how long we have him tied down for but I do believe we have a wee gem on our hands He even has a cool name 🤣🤣

With his Manchester accent if he somehow doesn't make the grade in football he'd be a stick on for a part in Coronation Street
Maybe he should ask Since to have a word with his missus Cover all bases 🤣🤣🤣🤣
HH🍀

Last edited:
That is such utter nonsense it's just not worth responding to. :LOL: Are you on some kind of medication?
The T-rex society believe that its important to swear a secret oath by putting a little bit of Marc in your heart.

The ride a white swan degree requires a belief in the existence of trees made of biscuits in prehistory on the flat earth which dinosaurs could eat in zero gravity

And they categorically refer to scriptures as proof that Moses rode a white swan in battle in 1779 to kill catholics with the breath of his mouth

Hence Moses was the creator of the T rex society

Every 25th of December they eat biscuit trees in remembrance of the the holy victory of Moses over the evil Catholics who deny the Holy Flat earth was made for t-rex worshipers.

I haven't made a youtube video of this yet

But you can refer people to the society with its references to the truth for all believers

Remember Zero gravity is a lie

Biscuit trees are holy

And T rex rode a white swan

Last edited:
Back