The Noise and it's members...

Maxi Priest is cool but the trucks cooler for me! 😺
Love heavy machinery, never got my paws on a big artic, got to play with an old Cat D8 bulldozer which was bloody awesome and a few 40 tonne excavators.
Get to play with a Cat 360 waste grab with hand type jaws and a large Cat Shovel and we have a smaller grab and a standard JCB
Every 4 days on then it’s ma Joystick on the 4 days oaf.
it’s a pain Hoopy but sumcunts goat ti dae it
Oh forgot thi cab goes up 25 feet

HH 😱

Get to play with a Cat 360 waste grab with hand type jaws and a large Cat Shovel and we have a smaller grab and a standard JCB
Every 4 days on then it’s ma Joystick on the 4 days oaf.
it’s a pain Hoopy but sumcunts goat ti dae it
Oh forgot thi cab goes up 25 feet

HH 😱
I used to play with real aeroplanes
Then dump trucks and stuff
I love pickup trucks, Ford F-350's, Chevy Silveardo's, GMC's, etc
Found this bad boy a few years back
A fromer NFL player ordered it, was $250 grand US, custome built, then he decided against it, the guy who eventually bought it, paid $186,000 US for it
Mental
Semi Pickup .jpg

Current Talk Sport pundiddy Ally McCoist said he cant remember an own goal like it..
Why does the amnesia symtoms affect people when it comes to attacking the vulnerable.
Did this guy,s son not run a young guy over in his big powerfull Audi and instead of stopping he carried on knowing he was leaving the victim at the side of the road to be hit by any other traffic on that road..
I consider that to be a major own goal,but I can UNDERSTAND why McCoist chooses not to remember, because there is nothing funny about it,,so why would McCoist and the rest of the knuckle draggers consider yesterdays Celtic media call to be the comedy act they are trying to portay it to be.
I believe the pressure on Lenny,s shoulders is so great now that his health is beginning to suffer,
I wonder if Lawwell will go into the shower at Lennoxtown and ask Lenny if he is ok..much the way he did at Hampden when he gave him the job officially..
The man is done Bhoys and Ghirls and I am 100% sure nobody on the Noise here wishes Lenny and his family anything but success in the future..
He believes he did his best,lets leave it at that..he has been humiliated enough by the WRONG people,especially today..after allowing SKY to interview Broony and Christie..what a slap in the face that was from probably the very man he thought he could trust..unfortunately he did not know Peter as well as he thought he did,he should have phoned wee Brendan..

HH

HH.

HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back