The Noise and it's members...

On the thread subject of the noise and its members. Must say a big thank you to all , admin and members. Since lockdown began last march the noise has been my go to last thing at night and first thing in the morning and often most of the day in between. I'm pretty sure that without it I'd have gone completely stir crazy, more so than my normal stir. So for keeping me interested, laughing, raging and entertained through all of this bad times I just want to say a heartfelt thank you for accepting me into this circle , where I feel I've made friends and feel I belong, and is as if I really know some of you now. It's been a great distraction from the daily bombardment of bad news , but most important to me is how I've been accepted whether people agree with me or not , I'm unsure of how the last year especially wouldve been without this outlet for me. So without banginging on too much thank you all for being a constant source of banter , friendship and debate love you guys God bless you and yours all HH 🙏💚

On the thread subject of the noise and its members. Must say a big thank you to all , admin and members. Since lockdown began last march the noise has been my go to last thing at night and first thing in the morning and often most of the day in between. I'm pretty sure that without it I'd have gone completely stir crazy, more so than my normal stir. So for keeping me interested, laughing, raging and entertained through all of this bad times I just want to say a heartfelt thank you for accepting me into this circle , where I feel I've made friends and feel I belong, and is as if I really know some of you now. It's been a great distraction from the daily bombardment of bad news , but most important to me is how I've been accepted whether people agree with me or not , I'm unsure of how the last year especially wouldve been without this outlet for me. So without banginging on too much thank you all for being a constant source of banter , friendship and debate love you guys God bless you and yours all HH 🙏💚
Very well said Winter.
👏👏👏👏👏👏

Its been a pleasure reading your posts Winter. I can say this we all on the noise regard it as a family. We can argue disagree but in the end we'd be lost without it.. HH ☘️☘️

Back