The Noise and it's members...

I think we're all happy to be a part of this great Celtic Community
We seem to have the same issues at time, like most families
We discuss, debate, argue, shout the odds at times, but at the end of day, we have each other's backs, and generally make this place a little haven from the madness, during these trying worldwide pandemic times
I always believe in giving back to your Community and always try to do my part for those less foruntate or those who need a hand up, rather than a handout
That's the reason that Beau got involved in doing what he does best, bringing love and joy to people's lives
He's sure made life a lot better since he joined our family
Now, I am better at giving, than receiving (there's a great quote by the legend, Gordy Howe) one of the NHL's best and toughest players
Gordy was quoted in an interview after he had fought and beaten one guy and knocked out another guy, who came in, with an elbow
"It's better to give, than to receive" a true legend
With that in mind, I want share something with you all, which shows how much of a 'family/community' we are
As many of you know, our Granddaughter Liliana, is our world and she's being brought up with love, affection and is a credit to her Mum and Dad, she's polite and caring and shares everything she has
Yesterday, our mail carrier dropped off a parcel addressed to yours truly, and when I opened it, I couldn't beleive the contents, and from one of our own on here
My wife said "Oh WOW...how thoughtful...Oh my !!! Look at the back...!!!"
Well, look for yourselves
5ZfnNCp.jpg

I don't mind telling you, I had a lump in my throat when I saw this
tjaU9Mr.jpg

Take a bow, Michael Duffy, you a legend mate, and I'm proud to call you a friend

If I can ever help anyone on here, please let me know
If I can, I will, if not, I will tell you right away
Stay safe

HH

YNWA
And this generous thoughtful gesture to me sums up just what a wonderful human our MD was. I am so glad I was privileged to share his wonderful company over the last couple of years. He will be sorely missed by us all. Best wishes to his family and friends. RIP pal.

As I'm sure most of you good folk know, I'm something of a rookie on The Noise. Thing is, I actually joined the group around last March, but, given my dislike of social media forums I decided to read a bit rather than contribute. Time flew past without me even logging on and I withdrew back into my anti social media mindset. Example, on one well known Celtic supporters forum I was accused of being a closet hun because I posted a mild criticism of where I thought the club was going. ( Sticks and stones ?...Call me anything but not THAT ) The Noise, so far, has been a breath of fresh air.

As I'm sure most of you good folk know, I'm something of a rookie on The Noise. Thing is, I actually joined the group around last March, but, given my dislike of social media forums I decided to read a bit rather than contribute. Time flew past without me even logging on and I withdrew back into my anti social media mindset. Example, on one well known Celtic supporters forum I was accused of being a closet hun because I posted a mild criticism of where I thought the club was going. ( Sticks and stones ?...Call me anything but not THAT ) The Noise, so far, has been a breath of fresh air.
Welcome back Frank.

Well soon knock that oot o yi Frank
Seriously welcome back ti thi noise
You’ll be fine if you like Cats and the odd dug. And if you hate ferming tractor 🚜 drivers just sayin and jiners well jiners who slept wi Joiners. Mm
Welcome Frank Owen the madness awaits

HH 😂👏

Welcome Frank
No need to worry as we suss them dirty shower of zombie bastards out fairly quickly and very politely tell them to "Fuck off back under the stone they crawled out from under"

Last edited:
We have our moments Frank

Glad you joined in mate, it's gained a reputation for being THE Celtic blog, to become a part of

HH

Fuckin knew it! 😾
I was promised my own herd of goats to sacrafice as I saw fit if I undermined Lawwell and Lenny. Job done
To be fair I always thoat yi wir deep throat
Yir spellin is cwap unliky mines in yir name Niall j is an auntigram o kiss Biyd
Fi yi like Monster munchies

HH 😂
Always felt you were on to me to be fair. The force is strong in you

Back