The Noise and it's members...

Michael, the outpouring of love and affection towards you, on the Noise, for your act of kindness & generosity for our Liliana, is truly well deserved
You are welcome in my company any time
I only wish I could say this in person
You will never walk alone my friend

HH
I've been up one's arse in tax returns, but can't fail to acknowledge the postal service for their efficiency. Oh and i suppose MD for his wonderfully thought gesture.
I'd have loved to have seen the postal label
DILLIGAF
WESTERN CANADA
(WEAR A CELTIC TAP)
CRANKY AS HELL
:)

THIS REALLY MADE ME SMILE THIS THREAD
FIRST SINCE THE NEW YEAR
LOVE IT
THIS IS CELTIC, THIS IS WHAT STANDS US APART
GOD BLESS US AND THE FAITHER OF THE HOUSE

I've been up one's arse in tax returns, but can't fail to acknowledge the postal service for their efficiency. Oh and i suppose MD for his wonderfully thought gesture.
I'd have loved to have seen the postal label
DILLIGAF
WESTERN CANADA
(WEAR A CELTIC TAP)
CRANKY AS HELL
:)

THIS REALLY MADE ME SMILE THIS THREAD
FIRST SINCE THE NEW YEAR
LOVE IT
THIS IS CELTIC, THIS IS WHAT STANDS US APART
GOD BLESS US AND THE FAITHER OF THE HOUSE
I was wondering where you were, Smelly. 😂

I was wondering where you were, Smelly. 😂
i have been in exile my fair lady, partly self imposed
xmas/new year was all about the mini me's and was such a blessing, really mindblowing to behold my 2 daughters expose their fathers weakness for whatever they decide is worth exposing
apart from that i suggested to myself that perhaps waking up with the fear when you've not even left the house aint necessarily a good thing, so time to refrain a touch
i'm a weedgie by nature, so being drunk brings that wee touch of ned out in me at times which while unashamedly is a part of me, can cause me angst due to the extreme laddishness
the real truth is i'm scared i'm labelled hoopy 2
that would be unfair on him

i have been in exile my fair lady, partly self imposed
xmas/new year was all about the mini me's and was such a blessing, really mindblowing to behold my 2 daughters expose their fathers weakness for whatever they decide is worth exposing
apart from that i suggested to myself that perhaps waking up with the fear when you've not even left the house aint necessarily a good thing, so time to refrain a touch
i'm a weedgie by nature, so being drunk brings that wee touch of ned out in me at times which while unashamedly is a part of me, can cause me angst due to the extreme laddishness
the real truth is i'm scared i'm labelled hoopy 2
that would be unfair on him
14 word rule ....🙄

Honest to fuck sometimes this place feels like I'm a celebrity please listen to me!

Kidding STG , no honest I am, honest. 🙄

Speedy recovery Robert,hope it's nothin too serious,possibly the morphine talkin,talkin, talkin! o_O 🍺
Cheers mucker
It's cardiac crap again, but in the best place where they are monitoring me
They moved me to another area and place was hoaching with Covid patients, they tested me but won't find out for 24 hours, then moved me back away from the afflicted
Then if all clear and the pain has gone, it'll be home tomorrow fingers crossed
YNWA

Last edited:

Cheers mucker
It's cardiac crap again, but in the best place where they are monitoring me
They moved me to another area and place was hoaching with Covid patients, they tested me but won't find out for 24 hours
Then if all clear and the pain has gone, it'll be home tomorrow fingers crossed
YNWA
Hope everything is fine Dill, Beau will be missing you mate,🐶 and I'm sure the rest of your family will also 😂.

YNWA.

Back