The Noise and it's members...

That once was the case but now? I'm not so sure Ally given the number of people who have gone in with some ailment and caught covid19. Im not saying it isnt the best place for D , but it's not as safe as it was pre March last year but we are all praying for your speedy recovery D✌
Understand winter. But what is the alternatives now? Tell you this is a crazy world at the moment this covid is going to be around a while yet.

Understand winter. But what is the alternatives now? Tell you this is a crazy world at the moment this covid is going to be around a while yet.
Aye true what alternatives are there? And now the new variant and probably another variant after that. Boris "we'll turn the tide in 6 weeks was more bs in fact everything the guy says is quickly found to bs soon after. I wouldn't be surprised to see similar scenes here soon .

9 I

Gonna no keep going on about a box ffs. I cannae get wan tae March. Pulling ma hair oot evertime wan a youse go oan about a fecking box. Time a called the samatitans ffs. ☎️☎️☎️
Hi Ally it’s the Smartassians here we dinny feel yir pain. We’re too busy watching or should I say Gorging oan the Telly.
by the Time March is here there will be nothing left furyi watch.
For sum we have 📦 thrust oan us
Ask not what you can Watch Today but
Ask what’s oan at the Weekend
For all others there’s Freeview
This is the 📦 and fur that we thank
Steviebhoy1&2

HH 📦

Cheers mucker
It's cardiac crap again, but in the best place where they are monitoring me
They moved me to another area and place was hoaching with Covid patients, they tested me but won't find out for 24 hours
Then if all clear and the pain has gone, it'll be home tomorrow fingers crossed
YNWA
Disappointing news to hear of the position you find yourself in DILLIGAF.
All I can do is wish you a speedy recovery so you can get to your wonderful family ASAP.
Wish you well and keep the faith
HH and YNWA

Cheers mucker
They moved me to another area and place was hoaching with Covid patients, they tested me but won't find out for 24 hours
YNWA
Stay safe and we’ll Dill soon be home with that great family you have.
and all the Adopted Orphans on the Noise
HH Dill get well soon

HH 👏

That once was the case but now? I'm not so sure Ally given the number of people who have gone in with some ailment and caught covid19. Im not saying it isnt the best place for D , but it's not as safe as it was pre March last year but we are all praying for your speedy recovery D✌
Thanks for the good wishes
The wee yin called me yesterday, she's drawn me a unicorn, and when things are better she'll come and see Papa and use her doctors bag to fix my chest I've got an owie and need to rest
She's a hoot
Will keep you posted of any developments
In the meantime, you all stay safe
HH

Cheers mucker
They moved me to another area and place was hoaching with Covid patients, they tested me but won't find out for 24 hours, then moved me back away from the afflicted
YNWA
All the best Dill, hope you're home soon 👍

Just heard might be another angiogram today last one didn't go well as they didn't clamp my femoral artery properly and I almost stroked out
My heart rate plummeted before they realized andthey had to give me a shot of adrenalin to bring me back
I'll go along for the ride,but they will be well warned not to fuck me up
Keep the faith and thx for the good thoughts
Oh and just in case something happens next want my shoes ?
Buwahaha
D

Just heard might be another angiogram today last one didn't go well as they didn't clamp my femoral artery properly and I almost stroked out
My heart rate plummeted before they realized andthey had to give me a shot of adrenalin to bring me back
I'll go along for the ride,but they will be well warned not to fuck me up
Keep the faith and thx for the good thoughts
Oh and just in case something happens next want my shoes ?
Buwahaha
D
Whit size ure they😂😂stay strong mate 👍

Back