The Noise and it's members...

Just heard might be another angiogram today last one didn't go well as they didn't clamp my femoral artery properly and I almost stroked out
My heart rate plummeted before they realized andthey had to give me a shot of adrenalin to bring me back
I'll go along for the ride,but they will be well warned not to fuck me up
Keep the faith and thx for the good thoughts
Oh and just in case something happens next want my shoes ?
Buwahaha
D
Stay strong big man in my thoughts and prayers
Ps I’m a size 10

HH πŸ™

Just heard might be another angiogram today last one didn't go well as they didn't clamp my femoral artery properly and I almost stroked out
My heart rate plummeted before they realized andthey had to give me a shot of adrenalin to bring me back
Buwahaha
D

I’ll Take it I’ve only goat one erm who’d uve thunk it canny get one Primarks shut.
is the belt an elastic snake belt ah memories but cheers

HH πŸ™€
1610138623689.png

Thanks for the good wishes
The wee yin called me yesterday, she's drawn me a unicorn, and when things are better she'll come and see Papa and use her doctors bag to fix my chest I've got an owie and need to rest
She's a hoot
Will keep you posted of any developments
In the meantime, you all stay safe
HH
Kids eh how can you not love the innocence and sincerity from them? If you cant well I suppose you've not got any but not the only reason I believe kids are humanity at its best, I'm not a practicing catholic but Catholicism tells us that the soul is purest at birth when ....blah blah dont want to offend anyone but im sure yous get the jist

Buwahaha
D
Best wishes, pal. You'll soon be home again with that loveable polar bear/dug and your gorgeous family. But I'm putting dibs on the shoes if they are size 12 (13 in Canada) - assuming you are a hobbit, of course! Take care D. πŸ’š

Buwahaha
D
Fuksake D I admire your positivity but I would never simply offer my trainees to the possil fleet being a cumbie bhoy in my youth 🀭 seriously though I dont like the sound of any of it mate and my sincere thoughts and prayers are with you and lilliaiana(apologies if spelling wisnae wright) and the rest of the family, fitba' takes a back seat always to peoples health and even more so when it's one of our own . Get better quickly mate please and tell that possil mob they can tweet as much as they like but you'll be wearing the Nike πŸ’šβ˜˜βœŒ

Last edited:
Winter there once was a song by someone who's name escapes me... Matt McGinn maybe...the first line went
Oh the Cumbie Boys are... Roman Catholics...it was Hamish Imlach... it's on you tube

Winter there once was a song by someone who's name escapes me... Matt McGinn maybe...the first line went
Oh the Cumbie Boys are... Roman Catholics...it was Hamish Imlach... it's on you tube
Tbh D I'm approaching 50 in a few years and aye I fought the Derry oan the bridges over the clyde but the real Cumbie and Derry was well before my time by about 20 years I'd guess but if that Derry mob come ower that fn bridge I'll be there Haha

Members online

Latest posts

Back