The Noise and it's members...

The Noise and it's members have proved they are both from the top drawer this weekend. Everyone, even the members who haven't been here long, have banded together to commemorate the Faither of the Noise both in a memorial and a gift for his relatives who have the burden of Michael's death and his funeral to attend to.

A support like no other. HH ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ’š

The Noise and it's members have proved they are both from the top drawer this weekend. Everyone, even the members who haven't been here long, have banded together to commemorate the Faither of the Noise both in a memorial and a gift for his relatives who have the burden of Michael's death and his funeral to attend to.

A support like no other. HH ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ’š
Nae arguing wi that.

As I'm sure most of you good folk know, I'm something of a rookie on The Noise. Thing is, I actually joined the group around last March, but, given my dislike of social media forums I decided to read a bit rather than contribute. Time flew past without me even logging on and I withdrew back into my anti social media mindset. Example, on one well known Celtic supporters forum I was accused of being a closet hun because I posted a mild criticism of where I thought the club was going. ( Sticks and stones ?...Call me anything but not THAT ) The Noise, so far, has been a breath of fresh air.
Welcome Frank, i had a welcoming committee on here too Frank, i stuck it out and im pleased to report that they merely dislike me now

Welcome Frank, i had a welcoming committee on here too Frank, i stuck it out and im pleased to report that they merely dislike me now
Used to it, growing up in Greenock
"Haw, whit ur you daein' in ma street"
Remember the big sign on the Gable end of 7 Flintmill Lane, up the Strone
Huge 4 foot letters spray painted
YOU ARE NOW
ENTERING THE KINGDOM
OF THE
YOUNG STRONE

I remember the BBC came up and did a documentary about the gang problem in the 70's
The film crew had to pay the neds off with bottles of Four Crown and Lanliq, to stop getting duffed up
And the Council, had the balls to say they were going to sue the BBC, as they had daubed a gang slogan on the building, which gave a wrong impression of the area
Fucking laugh, that had been spray painted there for years before
Michael spen some time in the Kingdom when working down there
He knew a few os the spots we frequented
HH
It wouldn't surprise me, if it was still there, although the houses will have been torn down, probably years ago

Last edited:
Used to it, growing up in Greenock
"Haw, whit ur you daein' in ma street"
Remember the big sign on the Gable end of 7 Flintmill Lane, up the Strone
Huge 4 foot letters
YOU ARE NOW
ENTERING THE KINGDOM
OF THE
YOUNG STRONE
your showing your age dill, in later years the young team changed it to

YOU ARE NOW
ENTERING THE KINGDOM