The old match thread (hijacked) Now just another Brown thread

I would take fierce pleasure in introducing your face to a lurgan spade, or any blunt object for that matter. Ye musta googled the occupied six counties ye fuckin shithead. As for you looking to debate with someone, well I'll debate ye, but on my terms. I debate with my boot. Are ye up for it ye fake prick?
Googled Lurgan? Ffs wise up.

I predict we’ll be 1-0 after 30 mins whereupon our fitness will collapse again, as usual, and we end up 2-2. The 10 is gone.

Under Rodgers, Duffy would have been a success. At least he would have had an organised midfield in front of him.
Lennon has ‘uncoached’ every single area of our team, the talentless, lazy twat.

How long would the administrators on follow follow allow someone to personally abuse Gerrard. Claim celtic are a better team than sevco. Claim that Celtic are a well run club and praise our manager and players while slagging of sevco...he would be on there for less than a fucking minute before being packed back off to the noise. This cunts been at it for days now!!!

Googled Lurgan? Ffs wise up.
Read what I said shit for brains. You googled occupied six counties. You are a fake wee prick who I would take great pleasure in kicking the fuck out of. Infact my ten year old would kick the fuck out of ye because you are nothin but a wee shitebag hidin behind a fake name. Edendork my hole. Why don't ye tell us the one about where ye were when Celtic stopped the huns doin the 10.... everyone knows where they were that day and of course you distinctly remember, because you were with a girl that day. Of course ye were, she was your fuckin babysitter rubbin Vaseline into your wee nappy rashed arse .....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back