The overhyped EPL

UEFA won't and cant do that , the salary caps break trade laws etc bs. Until the Saudis Emirates and other consortiums run out of cash ( that'll be the day hell freezes over) nothing will change, the rebel 3 super league clubs arent now to be punished, though Barcelona are getting their karma right now. I honestly think it will take a loss of interest from the public and I admit I didnt watch one full champions league match just highlights. When everyone does something like that is the only way they will drop the cash input.
Years ago you couldn’t get a ticket for the basketball in America,then because of the popularity of it the tv company’s piled in throwing cash about and saturating the tv with live games with start times altered to suit them wether or not it fucked the fans up going to watch it. Over time because of this attendances began to drop and the tv companies claimed it was no longer as popular and began to cut the cash flow, resulting in the sport being on its arse for years

Nevermind #The Overhyped EPL'
What about ..#The Overhyped Angeball'?
I think angebaw is a cheap knock off copy of the way Barcelona played ten year ago. The only flaw in the plan is you need players of a much higher standard than we have got to execute it. At present we are trying to perform like a formula one car while driving a clown motor

I think angebaw is a cheap knock off copy of the way Barcelona played ten year ago. The only flaw in the plan is you need players of a much higher standard than we have got to execute it. At present we are trying to perform like a formula one car while driving a clown motor
I wouldn't say that we are akin to a clown motor v f1 but get your point Ange really needs to understand that of our current crop of players only roughly 60 % can play the system and adjust accordingly they just sat back and waited for the inevitable mistake but 3 mistakes? I said last night that 4-0 was harsh very harsh 2nil aye 1nil aye but we gifted 2 even 3 goals . January window cant come quick enough. We now face the hungarians more our level , and must take the points and hopefully be in better shape for the visit of betis whom I believe are no better than us on our day. We failed to turn up but lev were no great shakes that 4nil flattered them. They gave the ball away as much as we did but have the players to capitalise on their chances which they did.

Members online

Latest posts

Back