The pain is strong in this one.....enjoy

Lubos left peg

I asked my dad how he thinks our media will spin our amazing victory into a negative.
They cant attack our players...they stood up and, to a man, were brilliant.
Our fans were, well, they were how they always are.
Then he forwarded this story to me.
For the bhoys and Ghirls who dont want to click on it and give the rancid your views it's basically a scottish "reporter" channeling all her pain and frustration through immobile. He believes he should have had a penalty and shes all to happy to give him a full article.
Cheer up dear. You should be happy. A scottish team did well against a top european team....
I look forward to her "porto players furious over......" article. ๐Ÿ˜

I asked my dad how he thinks our media will spin our amazing victory into a negative.
For the bhoys and Ghirls who dont want to click on it and give the rancid your views it's basically a scottish "reporter" channeling all her pain and frustration through immobile. He believes he should have had a penalty and shes all to happy to give him a full article.
Cheer up dear. You should be happy. A scottish team did well against a top european team....
haha never a penalty ,ref was quality last night

Well said, KA........the ref was top quality last night and let it turn into a great game to watch.
Agreed - he didn't allow them any nonsense and allowed the game to flow. One of the best refereeing displays I've seen in Europe for one of our games and gave us a chance to play football. Obviously this ref won't progress far as he doesn't favour the teams from the big leagues!

I wont repost any more daily rancid stories on the noise. I dont want to give them the hits. But I've just read another one....it makes out it's going to be a lazio player praising forster...its not. It's a lazio player given pages in a scottish paper to tell us all how we got lucky, didnt deserve to win and are not as good as them ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Dry your fucking eyes, Scotland sports "journalists"......no.....infact don't, your tears and pain taste delicious
Nom nom nom nom nom nom ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You could hear by the tone of Dodds and Mc Cann and that prick Richard Gordon's voices last night it was like somebody had died , Mc Cann saying he was eating a packet of M&M's watching the Sevco game but wasn't eating the green ones ( he actually did say that btw ) until Sevco scored of course then they soon perked up , and that's the "anti sevco bbc "

Wallow in that bastard reporters pain. He knows what every cunt with eyes does. we are miles ahead of his pish overhyped team of pricks. Watched them last night and they are rank. Cant wait to destroy them in the final and at home on the 29th of December. Talking about cunts sick, that Rory the hun commentator was gutted too. Fuck him and every other sevconian cunt. HH

Obviously it would have been press conference, mobile, did you think that was a penaly, I have seen Refs with these new rules given them , but hey there is no VAR so the ref has a split decision, but you think it was, hey every player will shout for decisions thats football, ok so let me get this straight. it might have been, yes of course.
Roll the lead story boys

Here, Ciro, have this handkerchief, and then pass it to the reporter when you're done.

A couple of things: a.) it was a good call and I agree with what's been stated that the ref did a pretty good job, and b.) how many time have we NOT gotten that same call all season with the Scottish refs?

Excuses, excuses, fascists. You lost.

Wallow in that bastard reporters pain. He knows what every cunt with eyes does. we are miles ahead of his pish overhyped team of pricks. Watched them last night and they are rank. Cant wait to destroy them in the final and at home on the 29th of December. Talking about cunts sick, that Rory the hun commentator was gutted too. Fuck him and every other sevconian cunt. HH
Right on the money TV, I watched a wee bit as well, fkin awful, Porto are only a shadow of themselves,in short they are mince,been disappointed with the rest of the teams in that group...........they are ALL pish.
sevco have been very fortunate IMHO.

I wont repost any more daily rancid stories on the noise. I dont want to give them the hits. But I've just read another one....it makes out it's going to be a lazio player praising forster...its not. It's a lazio player given pages in a scottish paper to tell us all how we got lucky, didnt deserve to win and are not as good as them ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Dry your fucking eyes, Scotland sports "journalists"......no.....infact don't, your tears and pain taste delicious
Nom nom nom nom nom nom ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Beating them home and away would suggest otherwise ๐Ÿ˜‚anyhow looking forward to the last 32 .

Members online

Back