The Peepul on the rampage in Glasgow 2019

TartanTim

Last edited:
I was at my 1st Glasgow derby in 10 years today, had planned on going into the city after the match. But a phone conversation with my Mrs changed those plans, she had a bad feeling & would we just comeback & celebrate locally. I'm glad we did.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...bbed-in-glasgow-after-celtic-vs-rangers-match

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/three-stabbed-glasgow-city-centre-14215816

I hope the identify these imbeciles and sentence them to hard time
Thoughts go out to the young boy who's in a bad way and his family
What a nightmare for them
Years ago, my 17 year old nephew, got caught up in a riot, he wasn't involved but got caught up in the thousands of people tryin to get home, after a concert
My sister called me, to give him a shout ,as he wouldn't listen to his mum, when she said 'Get out of there'
I called and he answered, all I could hear was shouting, windows smashing and the sound of sirens, it was terrifying
I told him, 'It's not a spectator sport, the cops don't have time to ask if you're involved or not, they'll just baton charge and hit whoever is in their way, get your arse out of there and I'll pick you up from the train'
Thankfully, he took my advice and he's now in his 30's and steers clear of trouble
There are times I'm ashamed of what Scotland has become

These last seven-years since the inception of this new club, the various people at the helm have fully understood the two common factors that unite their entire fan base: bigotry and hatred.

Every gesture, every comment, every marketing campaign has focused on these two features

For every act of violence, for every random act of hooliganism, for every bigoted syllable that falls from their gummy mouths - their owners are vicariously liable.

Their manager comes out yesterday and put a target on Our Captain's back. For all the warrior that he is, Lenny must take him out of the equation for the next match against them, as any number of knuckledraggers are going to try and make a name for themselves by physically attacking him. I have no faith in the police or stewarding to protect our players and I am genuinely concerned that one of their psychopathic nut bars will go to extreme levels to get into their hall of infamy.

From now until that game takes place, their leader and his lackeys are going to take every opportunity to play the victim and fan the flames of hatred. They won't even have to try too hard either.

I don't want to resort to hyperbole and sensationalism, but it is not beyond the realms of possibility that some psycho will try and "do him". They have no compunction about "doing" fans, there is nothing to suggest that they won't do it to players either.

Michael Stewart’s comments on bbc ,straight to the point ,nowt wrong with broonie,the prob is the zombies can’t control themselves,ok ,when they do it ,as last time, but ,not allowed by us , time this lot were put down, hh

We put Mothers day meal on hold,worried about potential trouble in town.
SG comments on SB equally menacing, he too should be disciplined..
What about Morerelos,s record of red and the whole teams disciline who
is who takes responsibility!!

Other than that that I enjoyed a fantastic wedding Sat and a beautiful
Sunday.???

Last edited:
These last seven-years since the inception of this new club, the various people at the helm have fully understood the two common factors that unite their entire fan base: bigotry and hatred.

Every gesture, every comment, every marketing campaign has focused on these two features

For every act of violence, for every random act of hooliganism, for every bigoted syllable that falls from their gummy mouths - their owners are vicariously liable.

Their manager comes out yesterday and put a target on Our Captain's back. For all the warrior that he is, Lenny must take him out of the equation for the next match against them, as any number of knuckledraggers are going to try and make a name for themselves by physically attacking him. I have no faith in the police or stewarding to protect our players and I am genuinely concerned that one of their psychopathic nut bars will go to extreme levels to get into their hall of infamy.

From now until that game takes place, their leader and his lackeys are going to take every opportunity to play the victim and fan the flames of hatred. They won't even have to try too hard either.

I don't want to resort to hyperbole and sensationalism, but it is not beyond the realms of possibility that some psycho will try and "do him". They have no compunction about "doing" fans, there is nothing to suggest that they won't do it to players either.
Agree with all your points sp, but the one of taking broony out ,,next we will be taking Lenny out and then what
Huns don't care who it is they just move on to the next target ,there fans are stewards with a viz jkt the police are nowhere to be seen and the reduction in tickets was down to sheer intimidation and hatred it's all they have

There were loads of attacks last night up and down the country , fk iat the end of my rd it kicked off only an hour after it finished

Win or lose they have always been the same
were not the ones who need to change

I blame scott brown i'm 2 hrs late fs

So

Agree with all your points sp, but the one of taking broony out ,,next we will be taking Lenny out and then what
Huns don't care who it is they just move on to the next target ,there fans are stewards with a viz jkt the police are nowhere to be seen and the reduction in tickets was down to sheer intimidation and hatred it's all they have

There were loads of attacks last night up and down the country , fk iat the end of my rd it kicked off only an hour after it finished

Win or lose they have always been the same
were not the ones who need to change

I blame scott brown i'm 2 hrs late fs

So
Hahaha yeah, I've had a bit of time to reflect, Kelly, and you're right.

Taking him out would justify their hatred and give them what they wanted in the first place.

Back