The Political Thread

no sure if anyone else suggested this earlier

But now that russia have decided that parts of ukraine are now Russian, does that mean shaktar are disqualified coz i think (might be wrong) Donetz is one of the annexed bits.

I know eufa dont like politics but seems bit harsh on the rest of russian sportsmen and football teams who probably dont want war either.

I see the tories have backtracked on the 45p tax thingy just seen this pish on twitter anybody know how this works?? Do they get food stamps or do they go to a foodbank?? Forgot to put the picture up 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221003-124849_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20221003-124849_Twitter.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I see the tories have backtracked on the 45p tax thingy just seen this pish on twitter anybody know how this works?? Do they get food stamps or do they go to a foodbank?? Forgot to put the picture up 🤦‍♂️
What a weak and divided government the u.k. has. The lady (I use the term loosely) has turned already. This hasn't happened because they thought it was the morally correct thing to do but just from the pressure of their own backbenchers.

305643458_10229113519120961_1957842263247904003_n.jpg

What a weak and divided government the u.k. has. The lady (I use the term loosely) has turned already. This hasn't happened because they thought it was the morally correct thing to do but just from the pressure of their own backbenchers.
Aye she melted like a bar o milky bar she was supposed to MT (bitch) hard as feck and no fur turning
Watched her throw Kwasi in the khasi on the telly not even a rosy red oan her.
In her we Truss ffs 😂😂😂

HH 😂

Members online

Back