The Political Thread

Honestly, look at the threads! This forum is going full scale politics. Yes we can all choose what we read, normally. Then again most threads end up with irrelevant political posts. Hard to get away from in my opinion shite. I'm only interested in my team yet this forum consistently gets distracted. Causes division.

We all have a right to freedom of speech, just don't get political or monachist then it becomes hate crime. I now totally am at a loss with political correctness. Is a spade a spade or a bloody shovel make you minds up FFS.🍀🍀

Cannae beat a good political thread as most of the things we want changed are dictated by politics as is our daily lives.
Inflation
Crime
NHS
Strikes
Poverty
Homelessness
Unemployment
Education
Banks
Taxes
War
Injustice
Sport
News
Religion
Just saying most of our discussions on here involve politics of some sort, we just dont mention the word politics.
Aye no problem. But politics are spilling into almost every thread.

We all have a right to freedom of speech, just don't get political or monachist then it becomes hate crime. I now totally am at a loss with political correctness. Is a spade a spade or a bloody shovel make you minds up FFS.🍀🍀
Aye so having people posting about political issues regardless of the thread is OK? In my mind that takes away my choice.

Some people connect politics in many everyday conversations and in doing so they sometimes help people see differently by expressing new concepts and meaning, sometimes changing thoughts that the reader never thought of and can actually lead to someone seeing thing differently as new interpretations of simple things become clearer to them, regardless how absurd it might have seemed originally.
IMO every post as is poetry, literature, is open to interpretations and opinions, whether mad, funny or clever in thought.

Aye no problem. But politics are spilling into almost every thread.
Stevie i could turn the size of penny dainties into a political thread as the bastards who shrunk them did them for finacial gain and flleced the weans, also making the bastard millions he then created a monopoly and invested all profit creating shareholdings in other sweetie shrinkers and bringing in politicans to lobby for them. Fuck you lord McCowan:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Stevie i could turn the size of penny dainties into a political thread as the bastards who shrunk them did them for finacial gain and flleced the weans, also making the bastard millions he then created a monopoly and invested all profit creating shareholdings in other sweetie shrinkers and bringing in politicans to lobby for them. Fuck you lord McCowan:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Save the penny Carmel's and FTK

Cannae beat a good political thread as most of the things we want changed are dictated by politics as is our daily lives.
Inflation
Crime
NHS
Strikes
Poverty
Homelessness
Unemployment
Education
Banks
Taxes
War
Injustice
Sport
News
Religion
Just saying most of our discussions on here involve politics of some sort, we just dont mention the word politics.
Sounds like a Corben led Labour Party…. That the country let the media brainwash with the message it won’t work …. For the rich

Politicians went oot their way to fuck us over in the 10 season. They passed laws to stop us singing songs they don’t approve of.
Our club was formed to feed the hungry. Over 100 years later and our fans are handing out food to the hungry because the policies of the political class.
Politics and politicians often involve themselves in Celtics affairs.

Instead of paying our energy bills this winter we should open our windows and clap for the energy companies …..it was good enough for Nurses.

Last edited:
Back