The Rangers reaction to Celtic’s 8IAR

I am astounded how deluded and misinformed the average sevconian is.
Has there ever been a mass gathering of stupid ugly people to rival that of the Sevconians who gather at the Bumhole Garden?
What a bunch of deluded Brutish Union Jack, illiterate, low intelligence, vile, despicable, unclean, reprobate bastards.

I am astounded how deluded and misinformed the average sevconian is.
Has there ever been a mass gathering of stupid ugly people to rival that of the Sevconians who gather at the Bumhole Garden?
What a bunch of deluded Brutish Union Jack, illiterate, low intelligence, vile, despicable, unclean, reprobate bastards.
Well from reading that I can see your a middle of the road type of guy

Their stock response usually is, 'aye but we wurny there fur 4 eh thum'. So what? Would it really have made the slightest bit of difference given the team they had at that time? No. They would have been in a relegation battle for at least 3 of those seasons so it wouldn't have mattered a jot,and probably saved them from even more embarrassing humpings than they got when they eventually did reach the top tier.

Their stock response usually is, 'aye but we wurny there fur 4 eh thum'. So what? Would it really have made the slightest bit of difference given the team they had at that time? No. They would have been in a relegation battle for at least 3 of those seasons so it wouldn't have mattered a jot,and probably saved them from even more embarrassing humpings than they got when they eventually did reach the top tier.

I always wonder at that statement, so basically it was saying let us back in to the SPL with all our players and no embargos for cheating. Like you say, could you but, imagine, they went straight in, the tax man would have to have been paid 100 million, the face painter, etc, what they mean when they say this is we are still the same but everyone turned on us for nothing, it was a conspiracy against us for been the best.
LNS was a SFA private gig to stamp papers and present them to the public as legitt. LNS was not in his capacity as a judge at the time he was paid to look at what was in font of him, he rubberstamped what the SFA presented nothing else, had he been appointed in a judge capacity and not looking at whitewashed papers but, there to judge evidence for tax for example and fraud he would have returned a clear majority guilty as fuck delivery.
The Huns died we were there when it happened, like the eight and double treble in the bag and, on the verge of the 3rd treble, we are also witnessses at present if the latter case happens, a treble treble. We saw John Browns speech asking who the fuck who owns this gaff i played at.

Last edited:
I always wonder at that statement, so basically it was saying let us back in to the SPL with all our players and no embargos for cheating. Like you say, could you but, imagine, they went straight in, the tax man would have to have been paid 100 million, the face painter, etc, what they mean when they say this is we are still the same but everyone turned on us for nothing, it was a conspiracy against us for been the best.
LNS was a SFA private gig to stamp papers and present them to the public as legitt. LNS was not in his capacity as a judge at the time he was paid to look at what was in font of him, he rubberstamped what the SFA presented nothing else, had he been appointed in a judge capacity and not looking at whitewashed papers but, there to judge evidence for tax for example and fraud he would have returned a clear majority guilty as fuck delivery.
The Huns died we were there when it happened, like the eight and double treble in the bag and, on the verge of the 3rd treble, we are also witnessses at present if the latter case happens, a treble treble. We saw John Browns speech asking who the fuck who owns this gaff i played at.
Absolutely correct it blows the continuation myth out of the water. They were a new team therefore HAD to start at the bottom.

To be fair to LNS, they lied to him, they changed his remit half way through, and the 'got' to him. Also in cases like this they are not there legally as a Judge, they are there because of the perceived standing of a Judge, That decision came back to bite him in the arse and ruined his reputation. There is nothing he can do about that now as it wasn't a legal binding decision.

Celtic need to spend 2 make sure we bury them. the only poss sevco hav is liverpool givin them players 4 free. c gerrard arranged a under23 match a week back with his real employers. cant stand the sight of him now, any1 who lowers themselv to sevco is beyond. go on barca n man city

David at Celtic star has taken the opportunity to check in our Rivals. Just to check they are coping.
Have a heart, or a laugh!

https://thecelticstar.com/the-range...-else-experiencing-that-gutted-feeling-today/
When you have to say "no , who me ? Gutted ? No " sort of says it all. I'm under no illusions though slippy has improved them slightly and will do so again although our own pre winter break form allowed it to be as close as it's been rather than anything any other club has done. So we have to be vigilant and headstrong as we have been , we cannot afford to start the next season as we did this season. If it was rangers not hearts 9pts clear who knows what would have happened. Especially given BRs departure . Everyone knew hearts couldn't sustain it, reliant on naismith 1 trick pony. Slippy will bring in good young talent like Kent. I find it interesting that almost every pundit says we should ditch Lennon. I'm not convinced hes the man for the job but definately should be on the staff whoever gets the job, for the Celtic nous he brings. If he does get it we could do worse no doubts. I'm still a believer that after BR our next appointment has to be another up and not down/back ways appointment. Forever grateful to lenny before he took over in Feb his place as legend was secured long before that. Like someone else has said already this close season is the acid test of the boards ambitions and do they match ours HH 8iar rip Billy and Stevie I'm sure you're proud of the bhoys and what they've achieved ??✌?

Last edited:
When you have to say "no , who me ? Gutted ? No " sort of says it all. I'm under no illusions though slippy has improved them slightly and will do so again although our own pre winter break form allowed it to be as close as it's been rather than anything any other club has done. So we have to be vigilant and headstrong as we have been , we cannot afford to start the next season as we did this season. If it was rangers not hearts 9pts clear who knows what would have happened. Especially given BRs departure . Everyone knew hearts couldn't sustain it, reliant on naismith 1 trick pony. Slippy will bring in good young talent like Kent. I find it interesting that almost every pundit says we should ditch Lennon. I'm not convinced hes the man for the job but definately should be on the staff whoever gets the job, for the Celtic nous he brings. If he does get it we could do worse no doubts. I'm still a believer that after BR our next appointment has to be another up and not down/back ways appointment. Forever grateful to lenny before he took over in Feb his place as legend was secured long before that. Like someone else has said already this close season is the acid test of the boards ambitions and do they match ours HH 8iar rip Billy and Ronnie I'm sure you're proud of the bhoys and what they've achieved ??✌?

Brilliant loved this one, no irony at all of who fucking let the tribute act in and no irony of the LNS sham and the assaults on the players under the watchful eye of Beaton and his assistants.

“I have faith in Gerrard but until we get the referee and catholic-Celtic-compliance officer situation sorted out, we won’t be winning another title.”

Brilliant loved this one, no irony at all of who fucking let the tribute act in and no irony of the LNS sham and the assaults on the players under the watchful eye of Beaton and his assistants.

“I have faith in Gerrard but until we get the referee and catholic-Celtic-compliance officer situation sorted out, we won’t be winning another title.”

Aye we let them in no 2 ways about it everyone knows it & cant afford to do it again next season. Must start better is a given. There's no surprise to me that our players have been assaulted all season, it's also why the irony of it isn't there for me I expected it and next season will be wosre than ever as the whole establishment go all out to stop the 9 their worst nightmare but I'm confident we'll make it regardless of what they throw at us (excuse the typo predictive txt in original comment now fixed)

Aye we let them in no 2 ways about it everyone knows it & cant afford to do it again next season. Must start better is a given. There's no surprise to me that our players have been assaulted all season, it's also why the irony of it isn't there for me I expected it and next season will be wosre than ever as the whole establishment go all out to stop the 9
Agree winter I was expecting it this year and got it, but by fuck are we gonna get it next year, we just have to hope that our management team and board will not let them away with it.

Agree winter I was expecting it this year and got it, but by fuck are we gonna get it next year, we just have to hope that our management team and board will not let them away with it.
Well they did stand up for broony but not for ajer which sends a mixed message to me we will 100%face much more and worse of the same the board must be more consistent I think standing up for one but not the other of our own? Leaves me at a loss at time

Well they did stand up for broony but not for ajer which sends a mixed message to me we will 100%face much more and worse of the same the board must be more consistent I think standing up for one but not the other of our own? Leaves me at a loss at time
But would they have gone all the way with Broony? What would they have done if he was found guilty of the trumped up charges??

Helicopter Sundae
  • 17,410,742 Motivational Speaker

"Really good article. What a shame that it happened that way. We allowed all our players to walk away without a penny in return, when if they had been sold on a decent amount of money could have been raised, and a CVA negotiated. At the time it took all of us by complete shock, yet the handling of our takedown was a conspiracy that to this day cannot be rationally explained."

Without realising it this keyboard warrior explains they never raised money to save their club, no CVA and we all know what happens if there is no CVA, liquidation. And without realising the irony he thinks with no money for a CVA they were took down in a conspiracy that cannot be explained.
Explained easily, you never paid your creditors (Her Majesties Revenue and Customs) and the Queens creditors shut you down, thats what they do tobusinesses and peepul who cannot pay, they stop them trading as that business.
index.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back