The Rangers v 8IAR Champions, Celtic - Sunday 12 May - all comments here

If McGregor is out with a red card, then I hope blitzing the replacement goalkeeper with speed is being considered. Or we could just send the reserves out and probably win anyway . . .

2-1 Hoops with a penalty to Sevco for some stupid reason (though I'd love for Bain to have another clean sheet). Mon the Hoops! COYBIG!

If McGregor is out with a red card, then I hope blitzing the replacement goalkeeper with speed is being considered. Or we could just send the reserves out and probably win anyway . . .

2-1 Hoops with a penalty to Sevco for some stupid reason (though I'd love for Bain to have another clean sheet). Mon the Hoops! COYBIG!

They’re moving along a step from financial doping I see...?

I'd start young Ralston before ToeJam
The Bhoy has the talent and temperament, to stand up to thier shite
The league is won and we walk on & off the park, as Champions of Scotland
No matter what the men in black do to help them, nothing changes that
It's great to be a Tim
Roll on Sunday
YNWA
HH

Good luck to the 800 Celtic supporters going there on Sunday. Hopefully the team will give you plenty to sing about and revenge the 29 December shambles.

As far as the team goes what about

Bain

Toljan, Ajer, Simumovic, Benkovic, Hayes

Forrest, Brown, Rogic McGregor (diamond)

Edouard

Pump them 3-0. Photos and videos of our supporters singing away as the place empties would be extra, extra special...
I'd go with that line up but swap Rogic for Dembele. Throw him in at the deep end and see what he's made of.

Games like this though, the stand ins tend to have a great game

broony will want 2 play but deserves a rest. they'll b targettin him, & hes been caught on d ball a few times recent games. hopin nfl to outwit them and play wide & over the midfield. they smothered us in midfield in d last ref fixed ipox game

Play the strongest Hoops? - Lenny will; plenty time to rest up before cup final.

I say it every time - go at them from the start like it was a CL game, they will never be able to handle us at full pelt.

Due to the media in this country and the revisionism after every Hun game, people tend to forget that - Rat Rodgers Christmas gift to Gerrard aside - every game against them we have a prolonged spell of utter domination where they're pinned back like henhouse chickens before a hungry fox.

Not since last season's 4-0 and 5-0 humpings have we capitalised properly on that superiority.

Twice this season they got lucky to escape losing by one goal.

Law of averages falls in our favour once again and their delusional luck has to run out at some point.

They will come at us like neds on the electric soup. If we're at it from the start, we'll pick them off.

Our class and guile has to tell at some point. Our chances have to fall in line. Huns only hope is a poor Celtic and a weak ref. Can't see our players not perfrorming - this is a free shot at humiliating the yappy mongrels on their own scrapyard.

3-0 Celtic going on 6.

Back