the Rangers v Celtic - Beautiful Sunday, 1 September - all comments here

24 hours before this game and we sign a winger who won’t play. No defenders.

Sevco won’t beat us tomorrow we will.

If we shite it like we have the last two, combined with a defence that is woeful we could be in for a defeat of a few goals. If that happens Lenny and Lawell need to resign at 3pm Sunday.

Lawell has done more to save them than anybody at Mordor.

However, if we do turn up and the defence don’t play like a Celtic defence, I think we can fuck them.

Still unbelievable incompetence/negligence that we haven’t fixed the defence. Heads should roll of this us the reason we lose. Slippy will target Boli and if they do we are on for a hairy game.

There have been four Glasgow Derbies since the Rangers fans decided that they couldn't handle having the Celtic support in the Free Broomloan. These four matches have resulted in home wins 1-0 to Celtic, 1-0 to them, 2-1 to Celtic and then 2-0 to them in the Dead Rubber.

So there has only been one goal scored by the away side that stood. Left back Callum McGregor did score on 29 December but was flagged offside. It was a close call that one.

There was an weird silence at Celtic Park when they scored, it was something new.

That's going to be an experience for them to go through on Sunday, if Celtic show up and I think we will.

There is no doubt that they have improved, they also made it through the Europa League play-offs as an unseeded team and deserved their win last night against Legia.

But if we stand up to them and ignore the hatred from the stands, we could be in for another Beautiful Sunday.

The defence as always is the problem, Ajer is now a major doubt and Elhamed is definitely out so the new Bhoy Bauer looks likely to start at right back. And don't be surprised if Greg Taylor is in the side too. Stranger things.

Likely line-up

Forster

Bauer Bitton Jullien Bolingoli (maybe Taylor)

Brown McGregor Christie Ntcham

Forrest Edouard

Prediction? The Rangers 0 Celtic 2 with the goals coming from Christie and Edouard.

COYBIG

Wouldn’t play Ntcham, looks disinterested of late. Definitely not a game to be carrying anyone, I think wee Mikeys time to shine against the mongos is now..
COYBIG

Wouldn’t play Ntcham, looks disinterested of late. Definitely not a game to be carrying anyone, I think wee Mikeys time to shine against the mongos is now..
COYBIG

Mickey was totally innefectual there before. He needs to stand up and deliver. If he doesn’t get muscled out, which will be their attitude he could be a match winner. If he dissapears because he can’t habdle a fight he will need to be replaced as we can’t afford any passengers.

He is playing well, but this is the test. He needs to know that, because everybody else does. I expect him to be clattered early doors. Let’s see how he responds.

Mickey was totally innefectual there before. He needs to stand up and deliver. If he doesn’t get muscled out, which will be their attitude he could be a match winner. If he dissapears because he can’t habdle a fight he will need to be replaced as we can’t afford any passengers.

He is playing well, but this is the test. He needs to know that, because everybody else does. I expect him to be clattered early doors. Let’s see how he responds.

That’s true but I think he was thrown under the bus by Rodgers, hadn’t played many minutes the asked to lead the line!! His running will frighten the life out of them ??

Hoops by a goal, our most important league match for many a year, make our day Celtic and make sure you turn up for this game, that's all we're asking, we have a much better team than that lot, make us proud. ??????

Hoops by a goal, our most important league match for many a year, make our day Celtic and make sure you turn up for this game, that's all we're asking, we have a much better team than that lot, make us proud. ??????

I watched they pricks on Thursday. They are overhyped shite. It’s not about just ability tomorrow. It’s about bottle. And what kind of fucking defence we can field. Shambles of a window has us on the back foot. Self inflicted problems.

If we do show bottle I think we could hammer them. We shite it and the reverse could happen. I’m preparing mentally for the defence gifting at least two goals. But, we can score 3 which I think we will need. Get the first is vital.

Waited till today like the WC team but would choose Simo in defence but whatever team we pick will be too good for the scum
3-0 normal service will be resumed.
Eddy Corpus And Bayo
Mon the Hoops YNWA.

HH ?

I expect them to triple up on James Forrest and he should be prepared to expect some hefty tackles early on. Magic Mikey can expect the same, just get into the penalty area bhoys and wait for the challenge. Having said that it will probably go unnoticed by Bobby madhun.
If they do triple up that leaves gaps that a good pass will destroy.

Kristoffer Ajer 'positive' of Old Firm fitness - Neil Lennon (on Friday)
"He's had a little bit of acupuncture on it," said Lennon.

"He's getting treatment this morning and this afternoon and we will see how he responds to that on Saturday. Touch wood, our injuries seem to be clearing up pretty well."

Lennon also confirmed striker Odsonne Edouard "will be fine".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49514796

This game is important, yeh I know they're ALL important against THEM but this is the real acid test for NL. Ok we lost there last time but the league was already won. What we need to do tomorrow is really take the wind out of their sails. Gerrard will have them fired up no doubt about it, but we can use that to our advantage, use our heads, keep possession, frustrate them, they will lose it. Wind Morelos up, (if he plays). We are the better team we can score for fun but we need to keep it tight at the back. Mikey Johnston to score and french Eddie.

Our front our is the strongest area of the team... but in the last two games at Mordor we haven't even given these Bhoys a chance. God willing, McGregor's passing and Christie's running will be the difference this time. And let's hope we don't give them a goal head start this time!

Defensively going in without actual good defenders gives them a chance when they should have none. It all depends on our back four and to be sitting here still short, is nothing more than shambolic.

Front to mid excellent but again still needs a midfielder to help out. No chance of that. But as always outcdesire to keep our defence as a charitable trust never leaves us.

So, we go in as is, we are vulnerable at the back. Get a couple in and I see us tearing them apart.

So a draw for me as I can’t see Lawell doing anything worthwhile in terms of real class. If our front players turn it on though even if the defence gift a goal or two as I foresee, hopefully they can get us a couple to cancel that out. I have no doubt if we go in with anything like last nights defense they will score a couple.

Once again it’s down to Lawell and as he’s never delivered when we need it most these last four years it’s hard to see him doing anything that will get us buzzing. Fuming probably, buzzing not so good at. I’m not getting my hopes up. That’s been a path of nothing but dissapointment.
That the people who manage our club can allow us reach September without a defence TWO YEARS IN A ROW is incompetence on a breathtaking scale. That our best defender (except Ragnar) is an Israeli midfielder is scandalous. That we’ve allowed Sevco to breath with optimism again is despicable. If I had the contacts, the cash and the charisma (and I have little of any), I’d hound those bastards out of paradise with a f@cking blowtorch. We knew about Boyata for over a year, we’ve known about Lustig for months; we’ve suspected about KT for months; Simunovic is crocked, Ragnar’s about 12 and bolling-feckin-golly and Jullien are shite! What the f@ck are our board/management thinking
????

Ach well what with injuries and incoming only a fool would try and pick the Celtic team for the victorian lavvy.

So here goes.

The Waa.

Bauer Kris Chris Taylor (wait for it).

Jamsie Broonie Calmac Corpus, Guy fae Southampton.

Eddie.

3 debuts, 3 nuffin, 3 points, easy peasy.

Eddie, Calmac, Southampton guy.

H.H

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back