The Rangers vs. CELTIC - All Comments here

I'm ready for this. The rangers will be up for this as it will be the defining of their season. They will believe that it will be their best chance with no Celtic support and Gerrard pumping them up all week in private AND in the media.
I believe this will be a hard fought victory for Celtic and BR has too much experience to allow SG the win. 2 clear goals for us.

Please change thread name to Sevco or THE Rangers or the scum or huns or dirty orange bastards. I know it's daft but those morons cling on to any hope that anyone believes they are the same fucking club. If any lurkers are having a wee peek, the name of this thread will bring them so much joy...it would probably make it's way onto fester fester.

Please change thread name to Sevco or THE Rangers or the scum or huns or dirty orange bastards. I know it's daft but those morons cling on to any hope that anyone believes they are the same fucking club. If any lurkers are having a wee peek, the name of this thread will bring them so much joy...it would probably make it's way onto fester fester.
Good point Lubo

sorted

They’re a long baw team full of very average players
There delusional fans will demand they come at us and we will pick them off at will
But they will deffo get a penalty and we will finish with ten men nothing surer
Slippy will whine about some non existent descion we got and the gullibillies will fall for it and on we go and win the league by double figures again
Hai hail☘️☘️☘️

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back