The Rangers vs. CELTIC - All Comments here

Spot on , the malaise started (became evident maybe) at Hearts last season. When teams press us high we can't cope. Other teams are learning lessons about us from Europe that we aren't learning
Sorry Billy I don't like this new jargon 'HIGH PRESS' it hides the fact that we have been warned all week that the Ranjurs would be up for a fight because a loss today would be the end of their season. They had to win, and wanted to win. Brendan has not prepared the team properly.
Was anybody here surprised that they would fight tooth and nail? This was set up as a real derby match and Brendan plays about with his diamond as his only answer to HIS mistakes.
I mentioned this before the game but thought that as we had the 'better players' we would ride it out and succeed in the end. Did not plan for Brown, Boyata, and a Rodgers brain fart.
As warned beforehand.... they wanted it more.

Last edited:
Wife is convinced that BR set this up today to get Lawell to open up the purse strings..but I just think BR got it wrong..and I can't believe how bad our passing was today..so so much wrong with the formation,so many bad players...aff maybe she was right..can't even be bothered firing off a proper rant.

Hope so..just so disappointed with some of the players...they really have to understand that if you dont fight for the jersey your not worthy of wearing it...can take getting beat..we can't always win against them...but Ncham and one or 2 others need to take a look in the mirror...Yes Boyata... Your another one.

now that the dust has settled it dismays me to think that we were outplayed and outfought by a bang average team of journeymen more worrying is the fact that the huns were up for it big time as were hibs and hearts when we played them through in edinburgh it seems we dont have the answer when teams come full on to us and this is something that needs to be addressed urgently also these tactical blunders in these games are also of concern a good transfer window and i am sure we will sort things out and win the treble again but we need to stop making these diddies look good

Scott brown is still a great celtic captain. Every hoops player had a bad day have faith in brendan and his staff hail hail.
he may be a great captain for some Australian outfit but not for us if that's the kind of performance we get from him he could leave as soon as he likes, agree he has been excellent till now but you have to know when to call it a day

Well, the morning after feeling, is nearly as bad as watching the worst performance against them I can remember.

Brown and Boyata fought it out for the worst individual performance since Willie Garner scored two OG’s on his debut. Both of them were fucking atrocious.

The rest were a disgrace too. Sincy was awful, weak, lost the ball at every turn.

Gordon made a couple of great saves but his distribution was bombscare Central.

What it showed was for all the money eecsoend on our pool it just isn’t good enough. We are now looking at rumours of players who are again mostly projects or who he?

We need to get rid of Boyata and actually spend money on a CB.

I wish I could believe we will recruit well, but, I simply don’t.

A shambles all over the park with not a single player stepping up, or even turning up. Shameful.

Our best team or formation wasn’t in the park and underlined our fringe players are paid too much for far too little return.

An interesting window awaits. My only consolation is no one on the board could look at that and say we don’t don’t need to go for it. Will their natural aversion to burst a tenner fuck us up though? That’s the worry.

Last edited:
Regarding Scott Brown...yes I agree he,s gettin on and not as good as he was...but he was hung out to dry yesterday,not enough players in the team prepared to put the boot in and leave it in.. Only perhaps Ralston..yes we should beat them cos we have better players but we also should be prepared to... Do a couple of them...yes that's right....that's the other side of football..it's got to be done..there's Real Madrid...they won the Champions league final by doin Liverpools best player...we got to answer the boot boys and give them more back.

Very true Shamrock just canny understand what happened the day but I take what you’re saying thanks HH
They out worked us for a start. They look more motivated and they looked better drilled in the way they wanted to play. Every team in Scotland will play 4 players high up if Brown and lustig play and it's because we can't play round a high press. We have no idea what to do when teams press. It's ridiculous to watch us panic like we do before we take the goal kick. You see us setup for a short pass and the opposition just waltz up to us. Every fan can see the resulting madness before it even happens.

Who's position would you like to be in tonight?
Celtic by a million miles for me.
100% right. We still have the advantages. I think when you get a bad result it's one thing but everyone is more upset that they ran over us. Only 1 team in that game. The worry is we balls up the Jan window and the atmosphere around the club is still sour coming put the window. They will be delighted to keep what they have and add 1 loan deal. Sometimes a buzz can carry you to places. This win lifts them, but the way they played will really pick them up. We need to get the 3 or 4 players in we need, settle our 11 and win 10 on the bounce.

Wife is convinced that BR set this up today to get Lawell to open up the purse strings..but I just think BR got it wrong..and I can't believe how bad our passing was today..so so much wrong with the formation,so many bad players...aff maybe she was right..can't even be bothered firing off a proper rant.
I've heard this said by a few people. If any truth in the idea that BR is losing games to put pressure on people to spend then he should be sacked.
I can't believe anyone with the club's best interest would do that.

I've heard this said by a few people. If any truth in the idea that BR is losing games to put pressure on people to spend then he should be sacked.
I can't believe anyone with the club's best interest would do that.

The talk that he is deliberately losing and especially against those cunts is utter bolloks.

The conspiracy is strong in some and like any conspiracy theory you care to mention, this is up there with a total load of shit.

We are losing because we have gone backward, never invested in quality when we should have and the players bought over the last two years, the majority have been shit. That’s it.

Bad recruitment. Bad luck with injuries and int call ups and our depth of class isn’t there.

No one throws a game against those bastards. No one.

Let’s take it and come back with realising the truth. We have 40% of our pool who are wage theifs taking money we could be paying four or five class players.

It’s times like these that shows what we have in the pair of balls department. Our board need to grow a pair and Rogers needs to stop wasting our resources on pricks.

Back