The Rangers vs. CELTIC - All Comments here

Hopefully we will get some real, kickass hunskelpers in during the January window, Broony can work like a dervish on his fitness and he can do the Broony Stance in Arfield's face at Paradise when we run in seven goals.

Last edited:
Micheal duffy mate dont like having a go mate but ure nice guy attitude got us in the shit in the nineties nobody is bigger than the celtic we were better under strachan mate imo brendan for me cant take us further

How many trebles have we won in our history....now 2 straight and very well placed for a 3rd yet some think we need a change.

Every club in Scotland would wish to swap places with us...Europe lost to class sides in Salzburg and Leipzig, I've seen us lose to nonentities like Wacker Innsbruck, Xamax, Molde and more dross

How many trebles have we won in our history....now 2 straight and very well placed for a 3rd yet some think we need a change.

Every club in Scotland would wish to swap places with us...Europe lost to class sides in Salzburg and Leipzig, I've seen us lose to nonentities like Wacker Innsbruck, Xamax, Molde and more dross
I thìnk shipping the number of points we have so far this season and having a bunch of zombies with an under 18s coach level on points with us is not having us nearly as well placed for another treble as we should be. If the management sits there in Dubai thinking that we have won two trebles so we will win a third with no changes then they should get the first flight back and write their resignations on the flight.

The loss to the Huns has brought to a head how poor the team have been away from home and the manner in which the points have been lost and it has highlighted again that the last 2 transfer windows haven't been good enough

Hopefully we will get some real, kickass hunskelpers in during the January window, Broony can work like a dervish on his fitness and he can do the Broony Stance in Arfield's face at Paradise when we run in seven goals.

We seem to run on hope. I would rather we go out and make it happen, then again, I’ve been waiting a long time for that.

Hope has run its course. We hoped for three years we would sort the defense. Still waiting, we hoped we would go up a level with quality additions. Still wIting. We hoped the board would step up in the summer and ensure CL qualification. They did nothing. We hope they bring in class now. So far, it’s projects and loan deals,

Anybody else see a pattern with hope?

It’s a true saying. It’s the hope that kills you, and don’t we fucking know it.

Let’s try action for a change. Action costs. So, don’t get your hopes up. That’s all I’m saying.

We seem to run on hope. I would rather we go out and make it happen, then again, I’ve been waiting a long time for that.

Hope has run its course. We hoped for three years we would sort the defense. Still waiting, we hoped we would go up a level with quality additions. Still wIting. We hoped the board would step up in the summer and ensure CL qualification. They did nothing. We hope they bring in class now. So far, it’s projects and loan deals,

Anybody else see a pattern with hope?

It’s a true saying. It’s the hope that kills you, and don’t we fucking know it.

Let’s try action for a change. Action costs. So, don’t get your hopes up. That’s all I’m saying.
My use of the word "hopefuly" was exactly because I am just hoping but without any great expectation that anything will change.

http://celticbynumberscom.ipage.com/celtic-fail-to-adapt-when-pressed/

Celtic did not have the squad depth nor the correct alignment to cope with a relentlessly energetic opponent. The Rangers deserved their win and it could have been worse.

====================================

I would wonder if the numbers compared to the last time I can remember us playing so badly at Mordor - May 2000 when we got pumped 0-4, heralding the arrival of MON in the summer.

I can imagine the Celtic stats would be similar, only the Hun goal tally any different, mercifully.

Back