The Ranjurs 0- Forster 1

We were phuqin gash today,this is the best they've ever played, and we still pumped them!!!! their Β£50 million strikers a total phuqin diddy, english championship at best!!!
can't wait for the 29th when we rip them tae phuq!!!!!!!! more phuqin pain!!!!
they cannae beat us when we're pish,whit the phuq will they dae when we turn up!!!!!!!!

We were phuqin gash today,this is the best they've ever played, and we still pumped them!!!! their Β£50 million strikers a total phuqin diddy, english championship at best!!!
they cannae beat us when we're pish,whit the phuq will they dae when we turn up!!!!!!!!
It's like Lenny challenging Slippy to a fight and saying "I'm gonna bate you with both hands tied behind me back."

Honestly pmm what he was thinking about today with captain (morgan) baffled me,5"3 built like the side of a fiver aye punt a high ball? Against to 6tf defenders! πŸ™„
I hope he was taking the piss in a major psyop. How deep in Gerrard's head is he now. There's also a load of young lads watching that today thinking "that should have been me". Hopefully it will spur them on. I'd love to have seen Afolabi in that role today but his time will come.

Agree want to see what Bayo is all about pmm...not convinced too much?
Big strong lad who could maybe have done a job today but then we've only really seen him when he had the benefit of a level of support coming from control of the game. Hopefully he's a rough diamond who will become a gem. If it doesn't work out we have plenty or resources to try again.

Hope we do turn up Michael. Don;t want to give them ANY hope whatsoever

Huns now claim the peno should have been retaken as Fraser was 'off his line' and 'Collum cheated' them! How many fuckin penos did they want Fredo to miss?
I read a few of their hurting fans (and the BBC's Tom English stirring it up as usual too) insist that Forster was slightly off of his line so the penalty should have been retaken. Yet there were several rangers players encroaching at the penalty too - one was 4 yards inside the box when it was struck! How do you think they'd have reacted if Morelos had scored or one of the encroachers scored the rebound, only for it to be correctly chalked off?

Members online

Latest posts

Back