The Rat Returns for CalMac?

SamTeàrlachH

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-celtic-15m-bid-to-be-fielded-after-65m-sale/

Leicester WILL 'apparently' (god, I'm sick of that word, along with 'allegedly') table a bid of £15 million for CalMac after the sale of Harry Maguire to Manchester City for £65 million. I have no idea if this is true, but if Rat Rodgers wants to further fuck our chances of 10-in-a-row and try to lure CalMac to Leicester, Celtic should immediately and emphatically say that he's not for sale at ANY price. Easy.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-celtic-15m-bid-to-be-fielded-after-65m-sale/

Leicester WILL 'apparently' (god, I'm sick of that word, along with 'allegedly') table a bid of £15 million for CalMac after the sale of Harry Maguire to Manchester City for £65 million. I have no idea if this is true, but if Rat Rodgers wants to further fuck our chances of 10-in-a-row and try to lure CalMac to Leicester, Celtic should immediately and emphatically say that he's not for sale at ANY price. Easy.

Could not agree more.

Snake will only get away with what Celtic or Calmac allow.

Hope they both tell him where to go.

I am not surprised that he is after Celtic players ,have no doubt it was part of his sale pitch to Leicester tack me and I can get the best of Celtic players for you ,some hope.no one should even answer the phone he's made his bed let him lay in it,any trust in him is gone

I am not surprised that he is after Celtic players ,have no doubt it was part of his sale pitch to Leicester tack me and I can get the best of Celtic players for you ,some hope.no one should even answer the phone he's made his bed let him lay in it,any trust in him is gone

I suspect that Cal Mac maybe smoke and mirrors
I can't believe the rat is sitting by while Arsenal try to get KT on the cheap
My gut feeling is if Celtic accept an Arsenal bid he'll coming steaming in with a bid for him.
He'll then come out with his usual guff about Cal Mac being a great player but he couldn't match Celtics price blah blah blah did I mention I'm a life long fan blah blah blah

Back